Wenger's Blind Spot Is An Insult to Every Fan's Intelligence

Young £

From the start of Wenger's tyrany to now, i think the total amount of red cards arsenal have picked up is something in the region of 80.Thats almost an average of 10 a season.
We aint hit 80, and Wenger been here way more than 8 seasons... So its far from almost.
I guess this is stalk Rsonist's posts day for you.You on your reds again?
Lol. Kettle. Black.
Wow.Just wow.You are either incredibly stupid or just naive. :D
lol @ Rsonist calling another human being stupid or naive.The same guy who didn't know he was mashing a 15 year old child LMBAO
Is that you Dizzle?The same guy who said Rooney has fallen off.ROTFLMFAOShut up and never quote me again you infidel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the start of Wenger's tyrany to now, i think the total amount of red cards arsenal have picked up is something in the region of 80.Thats almost an average of 10 a season.
We aint hit 80, and Wenger been here way more than 8 seasons... So its far from almost.
I guess this is stalk Rsonist's posts day for you.You on your reds again?
Lol. Kettle. Black.
Wow.Just wow.You are either incredibly stupid or just naive. :D
lol @ Rsonist calling another human being stupid or naive.The same guy who didn't know he was mashing a 15 year old child LMBAO
Is that you Dizzle?The same guy who said Rooney has fallen off.ROTFLMFAOShut up and never quote me again you infidel.
lol @ infidelyou p*ssy ole'The words "Rooney" & "Fallen off" have never been put in the same sentence by me, stop telling lies.

Secondly.91986656um3.jpgThe difference is one is BROKEN and the other one isn't.Watch it again, you'll find the referee only reacted THAT badly once he'd seen the state of Eduardo's leg. Diaby should have known better that to tackle like that when referees are clamping down so much on this now.
Diaby should have known better because I swear the same thing happened to him at Sunderland.

Arsène Wenger admits that Abou Diaby deserved his red card at Bolton on Saturday but dismissed comparisons with the tackle which left Eduardo with a broken leg and a dislocated ankle.Diaby was sent off after sliding in and catching Gretar Steinsson with his studs raised at the Reebok Stadium. The Frenchman's dismissal left Arsenal a man down as well as a goal down but Wenger had no complaints.However, the Arsenal manager insisted that Diaby's tackle was not as bad as Martin Taylor's challenge on Eduardo at Birmingham last month or indeed the lunge by Sunderland's Dan Smith which sidelined Diaby for nine months in May 2006."I knew the injury [to Steinsson] was not bad," said Wenger after Arsenal's 3-2 win at Bolton."Diaby certainly hit him but it was not comparable with what happened [to Eduardo] a few weeks ago. Diaby's tackle was a fraction high but as long the foot is off the ground you cannot complain."Diaby was injured and out for nine months but that tackle [from Smith] was very bad. It was malicious. Diaby's tackle was not malicious but your intention does not count. It is where your foot is that counts."

Stop tryna cover your already f*cked up tracks.You know what you implied and are now trying to make amends.Tit.And about "p*ssy ole":DFlip off...
Look ere p*ssyIm not trying to make amends for anything, I pointed out Rooneys England form has declined & a few other flaws in his game & asked plp to discuss it, some plp agreed some plp didn't, it's called a debate. I also added that I rate him highly as a player, everyone saw this so u need to clean the sh*t out ur eyes or actually ATTEND your special needs classes & learn to read instead of bunking off to hang around nurseries.Always trying it Mr "Tottenham will finish above Arsenal" lolBack on topic, I agree with Badman, typical Arsenal bashing topic. If a manager pubicly slaughtered his players, do you think he would still have the respect of that player?

Stop tryna cover your already f*cked up tracks.You know what you implied and are now trying to make amends.Tit.And about "p*ssy ole":DFlip off...
Look ere p*ssyIm not trying to make amends for anything, I pointed out Rooneys England form has declined & a few other flaws in his game & asked plp to discuss it, some plp agreed some plp didn't, it's called a debate. I also added that I rate him highly as a player, everyone saw this so u need to clean the sh*t out ur eyes or actually ATTEND your special needs classes & learn to read instead of bunking off to hang around nurseries.Always trying it Mr "Tottenham will finish above Arsenal" lolBack on topic, I agree with Badman, typical Arsenal bashing topic. If a manager pubicly slaughtered his players, do you think he would still have the respect of that player?
God give up for f*ck sake, you make error after error on this forum and never learn for it. You werent voted the most clueless twat in here for nothing. That title is there due to reasons. You cover your tracks all the time once you have been found out to be the dense fool you really are regarding football. I say in future wehn you make such a stupid statement, either role with it, stop denying it, it makes things worse. The hole you are in at the moment Dizzle will be very hard to get out of.And stop with the kid jibes, its boring, tedious and ancient news, and you clearly are one of those ones who cant drop it correctly as it gets no lols, no nothing.

God give up for f*ck sake, you make error after error on this forum and never learn for it. You werent voted the most clueless twat in here for nothing. That title is there due to reasons. You cover your tracks all the time once you have been found out to be the dense fool you really are regarding football. I say in future wehn you make such a stupid statement, either role with it, stop denying it, it makes things worse. The hole you are in at the moment Dizzle will be very hard to get out of.And stop with the kid jibes, its boring, tedious and ancient news, and you clearly are one of those ones who cant drop it correctly as it gets no lols, no nothing.
I swear it was only you that said dizzle was clueless and the way you hyped it some sheep decided to jump on that bandwagonyou really are the master of making something out of nothingtypical spurs fan