The Daily Express is Campaigning to get hoodies banned

Illusion

How can u ban a hoodie? Ive had dis 'ban hoodies' argument a few times with people and i always come wid da same logic. feel free 2 use it. What is a hood? a hood is a piece of fabric on the top a garment eg. a jumper or coat. A piece of fabric NEVER killed anybody. a piece of fabric NEVER robbed an old lady. If anything, its the goons wearing the hoods, not the hoods themselves. Occasionally ill even go as far as putting my hoodie on the floor, take a couple steps, then directly talk 2 the hoodie! "hoodie, go smash that window"**no movement from hoodie**"hoodie, go and steal that car"**no movement from hoodie"Then i plainface whoever im arguing with cos i know im right.

When people call for banning hijabs and then riot when hoodies are banned you're just shooting yourself in the footWhen you allow yourself to lose a small part of your (people in general) civil liberties it becomes easier and easier to lose more (hoodies)Next it's caps, baggy jeans, when does it end?f*ck the Government