Lessons learnt this season?

Guest Eduardo

could get either 2 genuine wide playersOR2 more acm playmakers who can come in when hleb/rosicky are injured/tired/suspended/not playing wellalso may need a strikerPlayers to leaveGilbertoMad JensDiaby (please please please. f*ck off abou c*nt)Players inVela SS/WF (left footed)Yoan Gouffran CF/WF (left footed)Andrei Arshavin SS/AM/LM/RM (right footed)
He urked in the uefa cup.. I was impressed.. The type of player we need at the mo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah those two games were massive win for us. We miss the guy but his injuries take the piss.What are you lots view on Modric? dude looks a carbon copy of rosicky imo.
Seems like a player Wenger would go for.. lots of speculation anout how Arsene wanted him and Eduardo but the said they couldnt let two good players go at one.. I think hes good tbh Havent seen that much though

TBH I didn’t expect us to win the leagueIt’s a 3 year plan, I expect the league next season tbhI’m pleased with the league performance so far, we have mounted a serious challenge but have run outta steam in the final third..We will finish 3rd (at least) which is an improvement on the last 2 seasons and we as a team look far more convincing now that we have done in the last 2 seasons.Obviously its a shame as we were points ahead etc but thats life, its a young squad that’s only gonna improveThe squad obviously lacks strength in-depth but you can’t legislate for RVP being inj 4 the whole season n Tommy going missing and Eddy breaking his leg..I’ve taken more positives from this season than negatives tbh lets hope we can win suttin!

TBH I didn’t expect us to win the leagueIt’s a 3 year plan, I expect the league next season tbhI’m pleased with the league performance so far, we have mounted a serious challenge but have run outta steam in the final third..We will finish 3rd (at least) which is an improvement on the last 2 seasons and we as a team look far more convincing now that we have done in the last 2 seasons.Obviously its a shame as we were points ahead etc but thats life, its a young squad that’s only gonna improveThe squad obviously lacks strength in-depth but you can’t legislate for RVP being inj 4 the whole season n Tommy going missing and Eddy breaking his leg..I’ve taken more positives from this season than negatives tbh lets hope we can win suttin!
Did Wenger tell you that himself. SMH

• 3 years later...