Lessons learnt this season?

Guest Eduardo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenger needs to learn that u cant win the league without buying proven world class playersfootball has changed since the 90´s the english clubs are richer and more powerful, teams like chelsea and Man U are buying some of the worlds best players. Arsenal wont finish above dem teams until they do the sameI had a bet with my friend half way through the season that Chelsea would finish above arsenal cos arsenals squad simply dont compare,bareman mocked me when i said it but look now

Im not sure about out & out wingers coming to Arsenal, I would more wanna see like for like so we can keep our shape even when we have injuries & have Walcott/Vela for when we need to stretch teams out wide l8r on in games.If Eduardo comes back the same player im happy with what we have upfront. He combined well with both Ade & Nik.Hoyte will never make it at Arsenal it pains me to say, he'll never get a long enough run in the team to find his feet & he isn't good at coming in short term & doing a job.I congratulated Man Utd supporters the day of the Birmingham game cause I knew Eduardos leg break was one injury too many for our squad. I didn't think we'd have so many ref decisions go against us tho, it's actually becoming ridiculous now.
We NEED wingers
I see why everyones crying out for wingers but...When Tomas, Cesc Flamini & Hleb are on their game we play some out of this world football, mainly cause 3 of the 4 are natural playmakers & have a higher level of vision, passing & movement then anyone else on the pitch. when that foursome is broken & a player comes in who relys on pace & skill but lacks playmaker attributes...it makes the team slighty uncohesive because their no longer on the same page & being on the same page is vital for a Wenger team, if one cogs out of place the clock don't work.Im not against having typical Wingers as it's important to have a different angle to approach games from but for me an ideal buy would be someone like Modric, Nasri, Diego etc some who can slot into Rosicky or Hlebs position & carry on doing what they were doing.Also traditional wingers are few & far between these days, Capel, Quaresma, Guardado, David Silva, Ben Arfa are the only ones who come to mind who might be available this summer.If we could buy 1 player maker & 1 winger this summer i'd be happy.

Im not sure about out & out wingers coming to Arsenal, I would more wanna see like for like so we can keep our shape even when we have injuries & have Walcott/Vela for when we need to stretch teams out wide l8r on in games.If Eduardo comes back the same player im happy with what we have upfront. He combined well with both Ade & Nik.Hoyte will never make it at Arsenal it pains me to say, he'll never get a long enough run in the team to find his feet & he isn't good at coming in short term & doing a job.I congratulated Man Utd supporters the day of the Birmingham game cause I knew Eduardos leg break was one injury too many for our squad. I didn't think we'd have so many ref decisions go against us tho, it's actually becoming ridiculous now.
We NEED wingers
I see why everyones crying out for wingers but...When Tomas, Cesc Flamini & Hleb are on their game we play some out of this world football, mainly cause 3 of the 4 are natural playmakers & have a higher level of vision, passing & movement then anyone else on the pitch. when that foursome is broken & a player comes in who relys on pace & skill but lacks playmaker attributes...it makes the team slighty uncohesive because their no longer on the same page & being on the same page is vital for a Wenger team, if one cogs out of place the clock don't work.Im not against having typical Wingers as it's important to have a different angle to approach games from but for me an ideal buy would be someone like Modric, Nasri, Diego etc some who can slot into Rosicky or Hlebs position & carry on doing what they were doing.Also traditional wingers are few & far between these days, Capel, Quaresma, Guardado, David Silva, Ben Arfa are the only ones who come to mind who might be available this summer.If we could buy 1 player maker & 1 winger this summer i'd be happy.
The team is too narrow 4 cm all playing at the same time

We need one player, maybe two, who can play on the flanks and a keeper WAY better than Almunia.But we all would have said or suspected this at the start of the season.The only lessons learnt this season are that we desperately need that extra flank player and he or them have to have goals in them.Oh and Eboue at right midfield doesnt work, just play Theo there for the rest of the season and let Eboue go to where he's built for RB, cos once he goes there nobody complains about him...

Guest Eduardo

Last time they all started together was:January 19th - won 3-0 away to FulhamLast time before that was:September 19th - won 3-0 at home to SevillaThey've only started 4 games together all season, 3 of the 4 were in August/September...

Guest Eduardo
And they all played together in the 2nil west ham game at home and rosicky got a goal in the 4-1 drubbing of Everton away from home all a couple weeks before his injury.
Yeah but they didn't start together.Apologises anyway it's actually 5 games all season, forgot about Slavia match.5 games together, 5 wins.

arsenal i dunno man no strength in depthplus we need a centre back that can win balls in the air and not take no sh*t like tony adams, so gallas can f*ck off and give up the number 10 about hes leavin the pitch 4 5mins to put a contact lense in smh.also hoyte needs to f*ck off dont care if he a life long arsenal fan he just doesnt have the talent to play for us, man is just waste, eboue is just the biggest c*nt in the prem always divin moan just alround sh*t.Theo needs to play thru the middle up front or not play at all cos he cant go past a player with the ball at his feet the amount of times he lost the ball today smhgilberto is just finished now man cannot run or pass the ball quick enough or on pointflamini needs to learn how to play the ball alot faster cos man takes about 6 touches b4 he plays the ball and by that time the person hes playin the ball to has been marked.almunia is not top 4 quality for a goal keeper he is a number 2 and no more he does not strike fear into other teams strikers like kahn or lehman or cech does.we need more experinced players if where ever to win the league again plus we need a left winger badly now its past a joke nowwenger flopped today tryin to play chelsea's and liverpool's formation as the midfield 3 didnt have a clue who was meant to do watand the team need to get back to flyin out at the start of the match and banging in 2/3 goals then just relaxin passin the ball around the other teambut the league is gone now tho we lost the league away to bham wen eddy got his leg moved toand u no deep down we aint winning the champs league lets face it the players are to knacked nowwenger flopped buyin no one in janRANT OVER!