Free PS3/wii with new Phone Contract

M16

LOL @ NOT THINKING THERES A CATCH
From what i can see...You just have to have an Older phone, maybe your contract minutes aint as good...Check it out thoI've had the same contract for 7 years, so i aint used to looking... Cant see no funny business tho

think so did this to get his ps3they are legit
bro this place aint legitthis dial a phone place is based in birmingham in bordsley green and have been bumping people off with cashback scamspeople took out £60 a month contract on phones and were told that they wold get £30 pound cashback every month, after selling loads of phones and getting all their comission from the network providors like orange o2 voda etc they shut up shop and people were stuck with £60 a month contractsi know this as i work in orange and we had people complaining about them and my dad know a few guys who worked therei'm surprised there still open

Guest Sho Case

i did this to get my PS3 with carphone warehouse back in januarythrough a next vip2 user aswellno catch,swear downcontract deal is sick aswelllenny knows aswell