FAO Manga heads

Davicious X

akira1bk8.jpg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whoever said this is over rated is mentalartistically it was 20 years ahead of its time. if you watch it you will find it hard to believe it was made in the early 80'sthe storyline is thick and complicated, with numerous sub plots entwined in itthis is one of the best films ever made, let alone manga.
Knows what he's talking about.Akira >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

akira1bk8.jpg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whoever said this is over rated is mentalartistically it was 20 years ahead of its time. if you watch it you will find it hard to believe it was made in the early 80'sthe storyline is thick and complicated, with numerous sub plots entwined in itthis is one of the best films ever made, let alone manga.
Knows what he's talking about.Akira >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
very good film watched it th other day oh how can i forget guyver

Guest Esquilax
i still dnt get akirai dnt no what it isi fink its da way the film jus changes from gang stuff 2 sum nxt stuff
akira is a boy who showed the necessary psychokinetic skills to become a test subject when the japanese government were developing ways to make the ultimate soldiers. in doing so, akira achiaved the embodiment of pure energy, which became uncontrollable, and he blew up the whole of tokyo, triggering world war 3. the cycle gang are just a bunch of kids, but when one of the comes into contact with another test subject who was broken out of the hospital, he gets powers aswell. his powers are greater seeing as he is older than the children whos ages stay permanantly fixed. the one with powers, tetsuo, cant handle his powers, and when his arm gets shot off, he makes a new one out of metal, which fuses with his body as he mutates. in the end, akira is reborn from the particles of him that were left, and he takes tetsuo when he leaves. neo tokyo is destroyed but the threat is gone.that what i got from it anyway

Without Akira there would have been no matrix tbh. Both sick films and the inspiration for matrix came largely from akira.Akira is too much i cant describe how sick that film is. Main reason is considering when it was made film was WAYYY ahead of its time.

for the hardcore anime watchers.....who knows about....Urotsukidoji18165.jpgits some serious sh*tits not quite hentai but its crosses the boundriesits got violence, rape, lots of fightingI started to watch it when I was real young like 13 used to show all 4 films on sci fi channel (there is a fith one aswell)go watch it its SICK SICK SICK!

for the hardcore anime watchers.....who knows about....Urotsukidoji18165.jpgits some serious sh*tits not quite hentai but its crosses the boundriesits got violence, rape, lots of fightingI started to watch it when I was real young like 13 used to show all 4 films on sci fi channel (there is a fith one aswell)go watch it its SICK SICK SICK!
its alot1 of the best iv seen

its alot1 of the best iv seen