So, my PS3 broke

j-step

f*ck knows what happened, it was working kajj last night was playing pro with my bredrins last night for a cutla hours.....I try and play some COD this morning now and the disc icon wouldn't show up on the XMB :D Apparently it's been happening to quite alot of people (searched google)Has it happened to anyone here?I dunnno if i should just send the console back to sony or just buy a new one tbh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*CRIP WALKS ROUND 360**SEES RED LIGHTS**SITS DOWN*
lolpissed @ jstepits cause you were badmouthin ps3 and cod4 the other dayshame on you son.
true true
lol, it was hardly badmouthing....f*ck it im just gonna buy my bredrins one off him tonightllow me bunning a zoot in my bed when i woke up and thinking yh after i have a shower im gonna play cod for a cutla hours just to go downstairs and this bullshit console aint working

Guest haze-e

Pissed.Yesterday i accidentally nudged my Xbox and the ring went red. I was shooooook. I turned it off and on and it worked again.*Wipes forehead*Unfortunately for you the PS3 one has to be replaced if im hearing correctly. New one is you sunshine.

*CRIP WALKS ROUND 360**SEES RED LIGHTS**SITS DOWN*
lolpissed @ jstepits cause you were badmouthin ps3 and cod4 the other dayshame on you son.
true true
lol, it was hardly badmouthing....f*ck it im just gonna buy my bredrins one off him tonightllow me bunning a zoot in my bed when i woke up and thinking yh after i have a shower im gonna play cod for a cutla hours just to go downstairs and this bullshit console aint working
allow it, ur hooked, just ring up sony an send it back

My dad called sony today, they're sending a shipping box within 3 working days so I can send it back to them and get it replacedProbally have a new 1 in a week or 2Was playin cod on my bredrins 360 til 3 inda mornin still,either 360 guys are sh*t at cod or the games easier on 360 llow me getting 63 kills in domination on bloc lol, oh yh china town>>>>>>Ang tyt me typing all this on my broken PS3....

Guest Mr. Estacado
My dad called sony today, they're sending a shipping box within 3 working days so I can send it back to them and get it replacedProbally have a new 1 in a week or 2Was playin cod on my bredrins 360 til 3 inda mornin still,either 360 guys are sh*t at cod or the games easier on 360 llow me getting 63 kills in domination on bloc lol, oh yh china town>>>>>>Ang tyt me typing all this on my broken PS3....
lol thats anythin tho, i got tht da otha day