Super Sunday Thread

Mister Man

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eduardo
f*ck THIS.IF WE LOSE YOU WONT SEE ME ABOUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AT LEAST.IF WE WIN I WANT TO SEE ALL ARSENAL FANS HERE COS I WILL BE TYPING IN CAPS AND INCREASING THE FONT SIZEYA DIG
LOL @ that

KSWEOGINDEIOGNDFOHNIERHNf*ck ALL YOU ARSENAL MAN TF YOUR MUMS A TRANSEXUAL PISSEDADEBAYOR YOU CHEATING HANDBALLING SCUMPISSEDGOLI YOUR PISSED TOO, MY SISTER STARTED CREASING WHEN YOUR CRYING BOAT CAME ON SCREEN,LMAOPISSEDf*ck EVERYMANVIVA RONALDOOOOENDED HOYTES SHORT AND sh*t CAREERARE YOLU DUMBBBBBBBBBNothing personal Goli, S'all jokes.
Theres something distinctly wrong with this forum when this Bum Bandit can still come on here and hype and Erin gets run out.

Guest Eduardo

Yeah but trophyless or not, I'm still here and supporting my club unlike you would be.One loss and you'd cry off, what kind of supporting is that.

KSWEOGINDEIOGNDFOHNIERHNf*ck ALL YOU ARSENAL MAN TF YOUR MUMS A TRANSEXUAL PISSEDADEBAYOR YOU CHEATING HANDBALLING SCUMPISSEDGOLI YOUR PISSED TOO, MY SISTER STARTED CREASING WHEN YOUR CRYING BOAT CAME ON SCREEN,LMAOPISSEDf*ck EVERYMANVIVA RONALDOOOOENDED HOYTES SHORT AND sh*t CAREERARE YOLU DUMBBBBBBBBBNothing personal Goli, S'all jokes.
Theres something distinctly wrong with this forum when this Bum Bandit can still come on here and hype and Erin gets run out.
for real, they was doing exactly the same thing yet he still hypes

Guest Tronics

Arsenal should have been up by atleast 2 goals before the break.Ade is good but not clinical enough imo.Hleb is sick, he is becoming more influential then Fab these days, probably more to do with Fab being tired etc.

f*ck THIS.IF WE LOSE YOU WONT SEE ME ABOUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AT LEAST.IF WE WIN I WANT TO SEE ALL ARSENAL FANS HERE COS I WILL BE TYPING IN CAPS AND INCREASING THE FONT SIZEYA DIG
LOL @ that
LOL @ ANOTHER TROPHYLESS SEASONPISSED
swear your alex?stop hyping

Guest Kinkladze
Arsenal should have been up by atleast 2 goals before the break.Ade is good but not clinical enough imo.Hleb is sick, he is becoming more influential then Fab these days, probably more to do with Fab being tired etc.
lol @ being being "sick" and "influential" but with a team that cannot even win the league cuplol :D :D

Arsenal were unlucky, but they lack in certain areas.Why everyone else in england can see that but wenger cant is beyond me. One or two more players and their season could have be ending a whole lot different.Hopefully Chelsea win all of the remaining games.