Rawest thing u've seen done to a girl

o-guy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my bredrin drew these fugly bugly lookin slags to his yard and the white ting ended up gettin battried to oblivion in the basement. About 10 man tag teamed it one after another bout 2 goes each over the course of one night by the end she was gettin jooked wid planks of wood, snooker cues, mayonaise jars the basement stunk of salmon and rubber it was like hell on earth. that wasnt really the rawest one but it jus came to mind.

Guest PennyTraitor
my bredrin drew these fugly bugly lookin slags to his yard and the white ting ended up gettin battried to oblivion in the basement. About 10 man tag teamed it one after another bout 2 goes each over the course of one night by the end she was gettin jooked wid planks of wood, snooker cues, mayonaise jars the basement stunk of salmon and rubber it was like hell on earth. that wasnt really the rawest one but it jus came to mind.
what?

*plainfaces*

what?
a mayo jari bet she had a minge like a windsock after that

what?
think of a grim to death slosh that aint the freshest ting after hours of gettin mashed then multiply that with the durex aroma and thas what im sayinguys were usin the "objects" jus parrin her life off and seein how far she would go she went waay farthis was back back in da day shes probably got about 8 mix race babies by now

lolwat.
think of a grim to death slosh that aint the freshest ting after hours of gettin mashed then multiply that with the durex aroma and thas what im sayinguys were usin the "objects" jus parrin her life off and seein how far she would go she went waay farthis was back back in da day shes probably got about 8 mix race babies by now
lolOh

Guest PennyTraitor
what?
it wasnt a what like i didnt understand more of a...what..the...f*ck. this cant be life

dude carrying a chick on his back and she's like "no, no" but giggling none the less2'2s brer tripped and fell and she flew off mans back and face 1st onto the concrete. The sound was sickening...the view was even worse...The amount of blood and teeth on the floor...sheezus