GTA IV:- What Route Have You Taken?

Guest haze-e

Guest Risky360

i messed up with the dwayne vs X deal...i know what i'll choose in the revenge v deal..i know exacly hus gonna die but i'll keep ma mouth shut.QUESTION

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
swar down...i always swizz beats on my the beat radio stationdoes it come up 2 u lot all the time aswell?????
Tunes sh*t aswell. I cant even listen to beat no mo.

spoilers tbh

i allowed darko, i killed him 1st then reloaded to see wht happens after, i prefered the lil speech from nikodefinitely picked revenge, killed tht spineless c*nt dimitritbh not even about roman dyin, f*ck kate bitch wouldnt give me the p*ssy

Guest Risky360
stupidly enough i killed dwayne...den afta i killed him went 2 emails and had a msg 4rm him n now i feel bad bruv..:Ddidnt make 2nd safe oh wel...hes dead playboi stil around like a prickk
lol a lie da email makes u feel deep, but the 25gib was nice fuk his yard tbh roman gets a hook up 4 a nextg place
tru say but i feel like shootin down dat playboy x now...its cuz i looked at percentage and it said i finished all dwayne missions and havent playboi x's 1's so i went off 2kill him...i was thinkin cuz he was tooo easy to kill aswell...jst walkin up n down w8in 4 me 2 shoot him down...too emoshhh

Guest Risky360

still feel bad 4 killin dwayne... :Do yh u lot are gona have difficulties in a mission called catch the wave..question i dont know HOW long it took u 4 dat but i done it within 9attempts

still feel bad 4 killin dwayne... :Do yh u lot are gona have difficulties in a mission called catch the wave..question i dont know HOW long it took u 4 dat but i done it within 9attempts

Where you and the guy from the strip club go in the van to the dock and shootout the place then steal the boats?If its that I did it 2nd time still

Guest Risky360

Where you and the guy from the strip club go in the van to the dock and shootout the place then steal the boats?If its that I did it 2nd time stillyeh i finished it str8 afta postin ma thingtook me like 8attempts doe cuz phil bell kept dyin like a bitchclocked the game now so its nuffin435/1000

dwayne or playboy Xwho did you man kill?
playboy xu get his yard and dwayne gives u the ability to call him and send goons to help you (u get this when his respect for u rises)playboy x gives u 25k and tells u to f*ck off

i'm slippin in this game... i just done that mission for that guy where he thinks this dude is a rat even tho his mate keeps telling him he's wrong u have to go to the train station to kill him but he legs it, i got the feeling i was gonna get the option to let him live but he jumped in a car and i couldn't be arsed to chase him so i shot him in the head does it give u the option?

Guest Sho Case
dwayne or playboy Xwho did you man kill?
playboy xu get his yard and dwayne gives u the ability to call him and send goons to help you (u get this when his respect for u rises)playboy x gives u 25k and tells u to f*ck off
arghi slippedkilled dwaynewastedamn that auto save

Guest Risky360
*pauses game*derrick or franciswho did you kill?what's the better option
kill francis famthey just gna chat how he aint big part in the fam 4 bein a fed anyway

Guest Risky360
kill francis famthey just gna chat how he aint big part in the fam 4 bein a fed anyway

I had the same decision a couple hrs ago.I killed da drunk bredrin...felt bad but hey francis hooks you upI got a feeling packie will find out tho...