OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest WAVESURFER
garage is already makin a comeback, every other "dubstep" tune i hear these days is 2 step, check my sig for more infe, but yeh mad vybez join me on bringing this sh*t back
c/sBeen steadily adding records to my garage collection this past year.

Guest TimeBomb
^^was watching this on bbc news yesterday morning what man spoke about was very real and man is an orthodox jew from Ethiopia no diffrence him doing this from a muslim going mecca tbh its funny how allot of things intertwine because I am a ras orthodox and allot of our teachings are similar to black jews
the ethiopian jews get treated like sh*t, hence why i said them orthodox jews will never take him seriously

Guest M12 Part 2
movado and Gyptian live in cardiff 100% attending...... the lighty gash in this would rival a drake concertlol @ not knowing how many hybrids live in cardiff
When is this. Been looking for an excuse to touch Cardiff for TIME

Guest Esquilax
garage is already makin a comeback, every other "dubstep" tune i hear these days is 2 step, check my sig for more infe, but yeh mad vybez join me on bringing this sh*t back
i agree and disagree at the same time
C/S again

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

you can convert to judaism, but real talk thats some racist sh*t like they look down on people who arent born jewsShyne's voice doesnt fit his image, always said this on that first tune they played it was bare deep.garage was f*ckin sh*t, there were like 5 good tunes, that time after time refix and a couple others i cnt think of right now, it belongs in the past, jus makes me think of 3310's n sh*t

• Downvote 6

Guest WAVESURFER
you can convert to judaism, but real talk thats some racist sh*t like they look down on people who arent born jewsShyne's voice doesnt fit his image, always said this on that first tune they played it was bare deep.garage was f*ckin sh*t, there were like 5 good tunes, that time after time refix and a couple others i cnt think of right now, it belongs in the past, jus makes me think of 3310's n sh*t
YOU SEE WHY I TELL U MAN TO NEVER TALK TO THIS GUY ABOUT MUSIC.
:D PMSL @ the tune mentioned as well, come on now Dave.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

sometimes i feel like im a f*ckin martian or sutin, u man disagree with everythingtime afte time WAS a banger, n i obv aint the only one to agree with it its one of the few garage tunes played on radio 2

Guest Rorschach
n688892088_493218_6794.jpg
had to quote bruvf*cking a, u know what to do dont piss me off
:oOH SHITI BEG SOMEONE PM ME THE FACEBOOK. DON'T POST IT IN HERE SAFE
Really though drop the link still / Lt. don't you have a chick?

Guest Esquilax
n688892088_493218_6794.jpg
had to quote bruvf*cking a, u know what to do dont piss me off
:oOH SHITI BEG SOMEONE PM ME THE FACEBOOK. DON'T POST IT IN HERE SAFE
Really though drop the link still / Lt. don't you have a chick?
Lmao are you lot being serious?Thought you were joking :D

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

time after time, heartless theme, envy, rap dis, 21 seconds, re-rewiindthose were the bestspecial mention to boom selection, champagne dance, do you really like it, champagne dance and sweet like chocolate

• Downvote 7