Sign in to follow this  
Beavis

GTA 4 DLC

Have they announced what this is going to be? or when it is coming out?i dont really see how they can continue the story with niko.

They never announced it.Its probably a new city or something.I actually want it to be another alternative ending to the story though. That'd be too sick.

they say 10 hours of gameplaybut if this game has been that easyi doubt its gonna take that long

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

bad out there for the man who's completed the game already, gonna have to hold onto the game until september/october and hope the DLCs worthwhile.

Im not bothered that its 360 only anymoreat first i was pissed and was even thinking shall i purchase a 360 just so that i dont miss outbut tbh i couldnt care less what itis anymore! :Dthanks..

Im not bothered that its 360 only anymoreat first i was pissed and was even thinking shall i purchase a 360 just so that i dont miss outbut tbh i couldnt care less what itis anymore! :Dthanks..
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREADhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7362
meet me tomorow bruvil fight you in hyde parkchattin sh*t about nerd u d*ckedd

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREADhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7362
LOOOOL :DYOUR NOT ON THIS TING THO OR ARE U

LOOOOL :DYOUR NOT ON THIS TING THO OR ARE U
Brap Brap f*ck turf wars with all the postcode bullshit, it's all about next gen console beef.I'm on it, backing the 360 gang all day everyday. I got your back cuz, I got your back.

Guest Risky360

has it been confirmed already?and are u gona see them o.g loc lookalikes n sh*t ...jheez if its true i cant w8