Should I Trade My Phone For This Phone...

Stamina Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
Viewty is the best phone out at the moment..
better than n95? I'm choosing one to use right now...
I got the Viewty today and its SICK
E90 >>> Viewtytruss, i had the viewty back in decembere90 is sooooooooooo much betterheavierbut better

Guest LOGers
I like it, it looks sexy. I want the purple one.Thats my second phone sorted,Lenny I'm on dis ting for a birthday present still. :D

E90 >>> Viewtytruss, i had the viewty back in decembere90 is sooooooooooo much betterheavierbut better
Lol E90 aint no normal day phone, may as well get a laptop if you want something like that lol. My dad has it and its hench, like some mini computer

Phones are SERIOUSLY slacking at the moment, i've been able to upgrade for 6 months now but there aint sh*t out thats worth replacing my N95..Jus waiting for the N96 which still aint much of an improvement and also getting the Sony Xperia X1

Guest David Braund
Lol E90 aint no normal day phone, may as well get a laptop if you want something like that lol. My dad has it and its hench, like some mini computer
its too hard bruv

LG PC Suite is so f*ck*ng swagWaiting for my 4gb card to come, until then i cant do mass storage and have to use this buggy piece of sh*t :D
:D
What :DThe software for your PC where you plug it in, and to transfer files.Bare slow and sh*t i just looked on google it always is until the new software comes outPhone itsels is sick though

Guest LOGers
LG PC Suite is so f*ck*ng swagWaiting for my 4gb card to come, until then i cant do mass storage and have to use this buggy piece of sh*t :D
:D
What :DThe software for your PC where you plug it in, and to transfer files.Bare slow and sh*t i just looked on google it always is until the new software comes outPhone itsels is sick though
Oh okay.

Guest David Braund
pg_n90_1.jpgnokia-e90-more-header.jpgi could sex with this fone right now so f*ckin sexylove it, aint put it down all dayalthough i somehow managed to lose the headfones within an hourbut thas nuffintoo sexy

sony_ericsson-xperia-x1.jpglooks sick whens this out
Q4 i thinkSo december lolaint lol @ not posting a picture showing the true advantagexperia_x1_open2_425.jpgA f*ck*ng CURVED KEYBOARD.. that is like my dream you dont even understand...+ an 800*480 screen*ejaculates*