1st Peek at Goku

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
justin_chatwin_goku.jpgf*ckK OFFF IS THIS HIM?
Some any guy.You fans are pissed
sdfhgfdhfdghgfdjhgfjhgjgfhjgfhlook @ my mans puney biceps
swear its based on him when he was a teen before he got hench so thats why he looks slim...and why peeps saying allow him being white wats wrong with that?

swear its based on him when he was a teen before he got hench so thats why he looks slim...and why peeps saying allow him being white wats wrong with that?
That's his stunt double. But still, a Speed Racer live action film I can understand more. But Dragonball? Who's going to play Mr. Popo?

How many white ppl do you know called Goku?DB is has bare asian overtones, Master Roshi, the symbols etcIts just bait that the film makers decided if they chose an aisan person the film may not do well or cater for white america, thats what I think anywayAny Karate Kid

Guest PROFIT2
How many white ppl do you know called Goku?DB is has bare asian overtones, Master Roshi, the symbols etcIts just bait that the film makers decided if they chose an aisan person the film may not do well or cater for white america, thats what I think anywayAny Karate Kid
i dont know ANYONE called Goku tbhhe's not asian he's saiyan....most of the other characters ARE asian and being played by asian actorsmaybe they done this to show the diffrence and make it more obvious that he isnt asianand the film is directed by two asians not white people so why would they let that run if it was the case?

The facts are that there are lot more non DB fans than there is DB fans, and what I THINK they are choosing a white guy to cater for that, also changing nuff of the story with the school and have characters like Teto instead of Krillin
wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaityou mean krillin his best friend isnt going to be in this film?

Guest PROFIT2
The facts are that there are lot more non DB fans than there is DB fans, and what I THINK they are choosing a white guy to cater for that, also changing nuff of the story with the school and have characters like Teto instead of Krillin
LMAO you actually think anyone who isnt a DB fan would go and see this...ok then!plus its much bigger in asian countries so dont you think they would be more worried about what they would want rather than white americans? going on like asians dont control DB like they would just let them racist moves run? obviously thought it was a good look.

LMAO you actually think anyone who isnt a DB fan would go and see this...ok then!plus its much bigger in asian countries so dont you think they would be more worried about what they would want rather than white americans? going on like asians dont control DB like they would just let them racist moves run? obviously thought it was a good look.
Of course non DB fans are going to watch it, im not an fan of Ironman but seen it, non fan of bare other films based on comics but seen it.This film is created for hollywood america not die hard fans

ture db fans wont go and watch this movie but its blatently obvious there tryign to drag new fans in who dont know the story so they cant compalin about itfirst it was the comic=movie hypenow the next anime i see being converted to film im going to headbut the director