1st Peek at Goku

Mr. Gayle

Guest Mickey Kane
Hmmm but then again this is the 1st DB, I cant remember when Krillin came into it, swear it was when he became super saiyan, so maybe not having Krillin might not be so badRefresh my mem please
Kill yourself.
Noooooooolol, all i can remember someone being killed infront of Goku, cant remember who and what happendF5 me please
Lol, Krillin been around from jump fam. They both got trained by Master Roshi. Why you think Goku didn't have a bar when Frieza killed Krillin and he had Gohan hold his coat so he could turn Super Saiyan?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm but then again this is the 1st DB, I cant remember when Krillin came into it, swear it was when he became super saiyan, so maybe not having Krillin might not be so badRefresh my mem please
Krillin has been with goku since they were kids, Tien shoulda also been in this movie aswell.
But i swear they were not mates from day, just like piccolo wasnt
Krillin and goku were matestien and goku had beef but joined up towards the end of db i think

Kill yourself.
Noooooooolol, all i can remember someone being killed infront of Goku, cant remember who and what happendF5 me please
Lol, Krillin been around from jump fam. They both got trained by Master Roshi. Why you think Goku didn't have a bar when Frieza killed Krillin and he had Gohan hold his coat so he could turn Super Saiyan?
I need to watch these again, been time, i was thinking that they were not mates from a young age, Goku beat him up and then later on they become mates just like VegetaDef watching it again 2nite

Guest haze-e
oh f*ck i spoke to soonHELL NOthat had better be f*ck*ng fake
WHERETHE f*ckIS ALUCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEERE THE f*ck... IS ALUCARD!!!!!!WHERE IS ALUCARD!ARE THEY TAKING THE PISS?

Guest haze-e
Kill yourself.
I need to watch these again, been time, i was thinking that they were not mates from a young age, Goku beat him up and then later on they become mates just like VegetaDef watching it again 2nite
Lol.Llow it fum.Krillin and Goku been co-dees from day. Both trained under Master Roshi.Both entered and duppied the first competiton together.From time Goku still had his tail fum.

Kill yourself.
Lol.Llow it fum.Krillin and Goku been co-dees from day. Both trained under Master Roshi.Both entered and duppied the first competiton together.From time Goku still had his tail fum.
Goku and Kuririn were rivals, with Kuririn using dirty tricks to outdo Goku during training.

Goku is meant to be skinny in this film. There will be hardly any Ki attacks in this film. Film was never going to manage to reach the expectation of the fans. Most people understand this, however, they picked a f*ck*ng emo to play the character of one of the best Anime Characters EVER! SMFH f*ck*ng jokeShould never ruin a classic like this.True say this ain't even Dragonball Z, Just DB tbh, don't give a f*ck about this, let them destroy it.

Guest Medic

nah there having a laugh if their gonna make a HELLSING film without Alucard. WTF is that?? seriously.on the DB film, im not expecting it to be good, i dont really give a sh*t about the film.

• 2 weeks later...