Mr. Gayle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e

Lol. Gayle you c*nt.JLovely mt surname comes from my Bajan side. Probably the same as your friend.That island is so small it could probably be family aswell Lol.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
and on that note......*hijacks thread once again*AFRICA >>>>>>>>> Caribbean
sweet motherland africa, formerly the greatest 'continent' on earth, home of civilisation, natural resources, pyramids, rhythm and more until they sold their soul. Now they mighty continent of africa takes pride in being bigger than jamaica a small nation with a population of less then 4 million. Problem is Jamaica>>>take your pick of africoon country and caribbean>>>africa.Ain't really any tension between jamaicans and smalleys from the jamaica side of things, just banter really. However whatever you throw at us jamaicans deep down you smalleys know you will always be in our shadow and no matter where you come from outside of jamaica when a foreigner hears you speak 1st thing they'll ask you:Q.are you from jamaica?A. NoQ. Where are you from?A. <insert small island>Q. Is that near jamaica!!!!monkey eating, funny sounding, unimportant, west indian smalley bredrins and sisters. no its all love I might even upset my grandma and end up breeding a beautiful trini or bajan - what better way to bring the countries together?

Guest haze-e
Lol. Gayle you c*nt.JLovely mt surname comes from my Bajan side. Probably the same as your friend.That island is so small it could probably be family aswell Lol.
Them incestial islands there
:D:D

Any Haitans?Swear they're the most hated Island, feel well sorry for them
Them voodoo islands there.I would never go there i swear down.J.A + St Lucia + Barbados = MeCan you get a better mix.....? I thought not Lool.
Yeh, deduct the bajan
llow the bajan hate

Them voodoo islands there.I would never go there i swear down.J.A + St Lucia + Barbados = MeCan you get a better mix.....? I thought not Lool.
Yeh, deduct the bajan
llow the bajan hate
she started the bajan hate so you must speak to shelol, my take on bajan speech

Yeh, deduct the bajan
llow the bajan hate
lol you lot need to thicken ur skin man, proper take sh*t to heart

You reckon if Jamaica wasn't the biggest island it would still set all the trends it does?
Thats a good question. In theory I think it would be very near impossible. Most (if not all) of them islands would fit in the smallest parish in Jamaica, so they dont have the diversity due obvious geographical limits.At the end of the day, it's the same as Irish, Scottish, Welsh and English banter. I sit here with English people and they say things like "Yeah, them bloody sheep shaggers/ sweaty's etc." or Pakistani's cussing people from Bangladesh and Africans against Africans (lol). It's all banter and its not really that big a deal 'cause I know nuff couples that have mixed. Funny thing is though, they seem to find a common ground with Jamaican things such as music, food and ting but always seem to go to the other island :D Flipping weird

Guest haze-e
You reckon if Jamaica wasn't the biggest island it would still set all the trends it does?
Thats a good question. In theory I think it would be very near impossible. Most (if not all) of them islands would fit in the smallest parish in Jamaica, so they dont have the diversity due obvious geographical limits.At the end of the day, it's the same as Irish, Scottish, Welsh and English banter. I sit here with English people and they say things like "Yeah, them bloody sheep shaggers/ sweaty's etc." or Pakistani's cussing people from Bangladesh and Africans against Africans (lol). It's all banter and its not really that big a deal 'cause I know nuff couples that have mixed. Funny thing is though, they seem to find a common ground with Jamaican things such as music, food and ting but always seem to go to the other island :D Flipping weird
Lol. Not in my family.My dad is Bajan/St Lucian.I have never been to either island.Jamaica = Home to me.Dancehall and reggae dominate the household because of my dad... But my mum is the one who listens to the Soca Lol. Bare backwards.

Yh thats from her bajan side.I really wouldnt be surprised if you were family too, lol.

Lol. Not in my family.My dad is Bajan/St Lucian.I have never been to either island.Jamaica = Home to me.Dancehall and reggae dominate the household because of my dad... But my mum is the one who listens to the Soca Lol. Bare backwards.
Lol, thats f*cked lmaoOn a next ting, Smalleys get proper pissed off when asked if they are Yardie, but the same cant be said when Jamaicans are asked if they are smally. Ok, maybe thats because it never happens. But in all seriousness, I've heard Bajans get pissed when you say "Yeah I like Barbados. Certain things are similar to Jamaica" is that true?

Lol, thats f*cked lmaoOn a next ting, Smalleys get proper pissed off when asked if they are Yardie, but the same cant be said when Jamaicans are asked if they are smally. Ok, maybe thats because it never happens. But in all seriousness, I've heard Bajans get pissed when you say "Yeah I like Barbados. Certain things are similar to Jamaica" is that true?
I wouldnt get pissed if someone said that. But in all honesty a caribbean island is a caribbean island. No big difference.

I wouldnt get pissed if someone said that. But in all honesty a caribbean island is a caribbean island. No big difference.
Well you say that, but...................

Well you say that, but...................
Lol.[Nikki S or Nikey]We're the biggest and the best, better than the rest [Milk Man]They said it, not me

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
LOL @ my brejrin (half bajan) goin barbados and his gandad cooking the gold fish and him having to eat itI SWEAR DOWN.them pet eaters there
:D wow, thats raw!!!!!!