FAO Jamaicans

Mr. Gayle

f*ck the other islands. was in tudor rose one time. i swear the d.j shouted out EVERY island except jamaica. from then the beefs been orrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn
Hows he able to do that? Was the place dead silent? Makes no sense, not even on a beef ting but thats like mentioning every ends in London incl. Croydon and West Ldn and not asking if South man are in the building
Tudor Rose is in West and theres alot of "small island" people there so thats probably why no1 didnt bat an eyelid.Remember west is where all the soca raves are an tht.
Nah mun, 'im fi get bullit. Streyt holla tip, mek marrow fly. Yuh zimi bright eyes?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck the other islands. was in tudor rose one time. i swear the d.j shouted out EVERY island except jamaica. from then the beefs been orrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn
Hows he able to do that? Was the place dead silent? Makes no sense, not even on a beef ting but thats like mentioning every ends in London incl. Croydon and West Ldn and not asking if South man are in the building
Tudor Rose is in West and theres alot of "small island" people there so thats probably why no1 didnt bat an eyelid.Remember west is where all the soca raves are an tht.
Nah mun, 'im fi get bullit. Streyt holla tip, mek marrow fly. Yuh zimi bright eyes?
LOLAint heard 'Bright Eyes' in a while.

my mouth dropped i was like wtf is this. n dey musta had all west indian flags posted on the wall except jamaica. f*ck west anyway

my mouth dropped i was like wtf is this. n dey musta had all west indian flags posted on the wall except jamaica. f*ck west anyway
An abomination. Should grabbed the mic in Tulse/Sergio Arguero fashion and gone "wheel up wheel up. Wheres all my Jamaican man and gyaldem?"Thats what I'm saying, you wouldnt go to a Jamaican ting and have every flag but one (out of the bigger islands anyway). Its them little islands that have the hate. It's a shame as well 'cause we dont need no divide. Them man are the prodigal sons anyway, they'll return and love Daddy again.

they hate on us for having the biggest island!
please tell me ur not saying jamaica is the biggest island in the carribean.
nope that is not what im saying, i meant in comparison to the ones that are always trying it(st. lucia, barbados, grenada, st. kitts, bahamas, antuiga, dominica, st vincent and trinidad)

nope that is not what im saying, i meant in comparison to the ones that are always trying it(st. lucia, barbados, grenada, st. kitts, bahamas, antuiga, dominica, st vincent and trinidad)
iv told bare man before.from when people r saying whats better JAMAICA (small island) or AFRICA (continent) theres no argument to have

iv told bare man before.from when people r saying whats better JAMAICA (small island) or AFRICA (continent) theres no argument to have
WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID?