FAO Jamaicans

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that, one day I'm gonna touch Barbados. Then I'll go to Gangland Trinidad and go spar with couple badman, reach over St Lucia si di pritty girl dem, then reach back-a-yard go spar with di I dem. I think I'll go to the other islands one weekend.I have difficulty understanding them but I have to touch down and show some love. I also hear the food is quite bland unless you know someone who cooks, from a Bajans mouth, like a Jamaican. But I'm sure that cant be true, we Black.

Guest haze-e
Saying that, one day I'm gonna touch Barbados. Then I'll go to Gangland Trinidad and go spar with couple badman, reach over St Lucia si di pritty girl dem, then reach back-a-yard go spar with di I dem. I think I'll go to the other islands one weekend.I have difficulty understanding them but I have to touch down and show some love. I also hear the food is quite bland unless you know someone who cooks, from a Bajans mouth, like a Jamaican. But I'm sure that cant be true, we Black.
Blad.My dad came back from Barbados the other day.You best hope you know someone who can cook over there coz all they do is feed you. Man was telling me he was chilling, and bare family coming up to him with food all the time. I wanna go St.Lucia though. Some nice gyal ovah deh.

Blad.My dad came back from Barbados the other day.You best hope you know someone who can cook over there coz all they do is feed you. Man was telling me he was chilling, and bare family coming up to him with food all the time. I wanna go St.Lucia though. Some nice gyal ovah deh.
LOLSame as my dad. He's visibly put on weight. Last time we was there we got feed alllllll the time. Even if it was a pass thru visit.

Some people take the banter to heart boy.Specially them monkey and blue rice cretins
get me lol, like we don't cussed toomy ghanian brejrin always cusses me sayign 'all u lot do is sell drugs and shoot people and speak some broken english - whauwan? ah senememenen'but then i watched some documentary based in ghana where poor parents would 'sell' their kids to fisherman and yutes had to work and live there for yearrrrs. lady done it to make a score to buy oil to cook fish as wellTold man from when his people sell their yutes for sunflower oil to seckle

Some people take the banter to heart boy.Specially them monkey and blue rice cretins
get me lol, like we don't cussed toomy ghanian brejrin always cusses me sayign 'all u lot do is sell drugs and shoot people and speak some broken english - whauwan? ah senememenen'but then i watched some documentary based in ghana where poor parents would 'sell' their kids to fisherman and yutes had to work and live there for yearrrrs. lady done it to make a score to buy oil to cook fish as wellTold man from when his people sell their yutes for sunflower oil to seckle
LMAO Thats jooookes. I remember in school when they made the whole year go into the assembly hall during the day. Now they only do this in serious times or if theres a performance. They started off the video and it was some appeal ting, then it carried on and turns out it was some appeal for Ghana. Suttin to do with Coco Beans and free trade chocolate. Previous to this, Ghanaians were on this guns and drugs ting, but please believe everyman was on a humble tip after that.

apparently in Antigua, ackee is just all on the floor rotten cos they dont eat it cos its "poisonous".
I think it is suppose to be poisonous when eaten raw or something. My Nan’s twin died from it when she was 6.
Yeah it is. I think it's something to do with preparation.I also heard that the red casing (name elude's me at the moment) is good when washing clothes

apparently in Antigua, ackee is just all on the floor rotten cos they dont eat it cos its "poisonous".
I think it is suppose to be poisonous when eaten raw or something. My Nan’s twin died from it when she was 6.
Yeah it is. I think it's something to do with preparation.I also heard that the red casing (name elude's me at the moment) is good when washing clothes
The red ting in the middle of the ackee is poisonous, but all you do is pick it out and everyting bless.But them retards don't realise.AlsoRice & Peas >>>> Peas & Rice

The red ting in the middle of the ackee is poisonous, but all you do is pick it out and everyting bless.But them retards don't realise.AlsoRice & Peas >>>> Peas & Rice
Yeah lol. 'Llow them though, they miss out on that good sh*t. Aint nothing better than waking up sun is beating, going outside and chilling on the verrander 'til the cook (Grandma in my case) calls you and informs you that Brekkie is ready. Arrive at the table and see boiled dumpling (and others) and mackrel or ackee and saltfish with fried dumpling (and others). Wash that down with some nice freshly squeezed fruit juice (or True Juice in the fridge) and your nice

f*ck the other islands. was in tudor rose one time. i swear the d.j shouted out EVERY island except jamaica. from then the beefs been orrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn
Hows he able to do that? Was the place dead silent? Makes no sense, not even on a beef ting but thats like mentioning every ends in London incl. Croydon and West Ldn and not asking if South man are in the building

f*ck the other islands. was in tudor rose one time. i swear the d.j shouted out EVERY island except jamaica. from then the beefs been orrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn
Hows he able to do that? Was the place dead silent? Makes no sense, not even on a beef ting but thats like mentioning every ends in London incl. Croydon and West Ldn and not asking if South man are in the building
Tudor Rose is in West and theres alot of "small island" people there so thats probably why no1 didnt bat an eyelid.Remember west is where all the soca raves are an tht.