LOL @ our police force.."Radical Islam Takes Over London"

Mr Q

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The basis of this argument is if you dont like they laws of that country then go to a country were they practice the laws you wish to abide by.You cant come to a next country (or you may be born here) and demand they change the law to suit a particular religion.This is a Christian country so abide by the laws or go to a Isamic country were they have them laws.Simple.
so a british person of islmaic faith can have no say on the laws of the country in which he was born?
Not if the person wants to adopt islamic laws in a christian country.Just like a christian person cant change the laws in a islamic country.
and why cant the laws be changed to suit all religions?like gulf countries laws have been changed to suit the foreigners, for instance alcohol can be drank in bars and clubs.
We are a christian country so christian laws.Just like in an islamic country you have islamic laws.You just got to respect the countrys religion.
the laws of this land are not christian.
The laws of this land are based on christian values.
i beg to differ, this country does not consider christian values when making laws.ofcorse the law of this land has a christian base dating back to medieval times, but since the magna carta like 800 years ago the laws of this land are based on democracy.If the law was based on christian values, for example, abortion would be illegal, sex outside of marriage would be illegal, cheating on ur wife/husband would be illegal, exposing too much of ur body in public would be illegal, and the death penalty would still be in affect.Dont get it twisted, true christian laws are not too dis-similar from sharia laws.
Church of England and Catholic are different.This country has christian values so thats why we dont adopt Islamic laws.

Allow 7 pages of this bullshit, Only timebomb is repping like a g, Bun all y'all kaafirs.
LOLLarge up all the once "kaafirs" that were converted after the 7/7 bombings just to get some attention. Dont know sh*t about your own (violent) religion.
Ay, its a double-edged sword. Some good, some bad.But what's funny is the amount of Black people, particularly in the States, who consider Christianity as the ''H'white mayn's religion'' and use Islam as some sort of self-identification tool, when there were racist things said in the Hadith (the sayings of Prophet Mohammed) about Black people being ''pug-nosed slaves'' and ''raisin heads'' and basically lower than low.Then you've got these oreo Black youts converting to Islam like its some fashio statement.

Guest TimeBomb
Allow 7 pages of this bullshit, Only timebomb is repping like a g, Bun all y'all kaafirs.
LOLLarge up all the once "kaafirs" that were converted after the 7/7 bombings just to get some attention. Dont know sh*t about your own (violent) religion.
Ay, its a double-edged sword. Some good, some bad.But what's funny is the amount of Black people, particularly in the States, who consider Christianity as the ''H'white mayn's religion'' and use Islam as some sort of self-identification tool, when there were racist things said in the Hadith (the sayings of Prophet Mohammed) about Black people being ''pug-nosed slaves'' and ''raisin heads'' and basically lower than low.Then you've got these oreo Black youts converting to Islam like its some fashio statement.
haha joka, mohamed called blacks raisin heads yea? i dont claim to kno all the hadiths, far from it infact, but i doubt very much there is a hadith with that in it.Can u show me that hadith plz.

haha joka, mohamed called blacks raisin heads yea? i dont claim to kno all the hadiths, far from it infact, but i doubt very much there is a hadith with that in it.Can u show me that hadith plz.
Correct me if I'm wrong please, I've heard this claim from many bruddas I know, and I stumbled across this too.http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47802 (first post init)

I think some people on here dislike muslims, which is stupid and wrong. But the hatred for the muslims participating in extreme views and movements, is justified.
They portray muslims like a great number of them are extremists but is only a small percentage like 1% or 2% if that.The media and government have truly done a great job portraying muslims like they are all terrorists and people have sucked it up.
i think the only ppl defending the arguement here for the extremists are muslims who been offended by ppl coming on strong againsts extremiest, and maybe some mite be towards muslims in general...really there aint no arguement, cos this country has NEVER done anything against islam, nothing that directly undermimes the religion, nuffin like how france banned the hijabs...yet there is still this outburst, its jus nonsense. the ONLY answer is if u feel the laws of this country offend ur religion than move out, your not a political prisoner u can leave, cos all it boils down to is selfishness and a petty arguement of sumin of no substance.these extremists are just makin things worse for other muslims cos it just provokes racism, especially wen its combined with the heavy attention on terrorism these days.

lol at islam being racist towards black people when the first person to call the prayer out, was black and a slavetheres was no ahh he aint no arab, he's a slave etc etc..theres just bare ignorance in this thread, most people do NOT know, NOT a single country in the world today has sharia law since the ottomon empire, there have been pockets of sharia law in afghanistan (no longer is implemented) and northern nigeria.there must be a reason for all that hatred on the video, its a shame its been edited to show the hatred, why are they protesting, just because these guys have beard and a white dress people think there terrorist and drop bombs, you people fear an image. Allow saying get out of the country, when you have nothing to judge on when it comes to who is allowed in the uk or not.

Guest TimeBomb
Correct me if I'm wrong please, I've heard this claim from many bruddas I know, and I stumbled across this too.http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47802 (first post init)
take those posts with a touch of salt, muslims are taught that all gods creations deserve the same respect.The 1st ever meuzin (sp) was a black man, where as there are no important black figures in christian and jewish history, so islam as a religion is far from racist.

take those posts with a touch of salt, muslims are taught that all gods creations deserve the same respect.The 1st ever meuzin (sp) was a black man, where as there are no important black figures in christian and jewish history, so islam as a religion is far from racist.
Yea I know that (about the Meuzin), but are those things in the Hadith or was I misinformed?

Muslims should be ashamed with some of your own people going aroun killing all these innocent men women & children.

thanks, im glad your informed too! ive been obsessed with studying modern politics, and religion and all... ive studied a lot of islam... and it makes me hate them. i just wish all the peace loving people in the world can recognize islam for what it is and unite to destroy it.

Guest Radio

the Hadith canon is one of the most debated topics of religious history here in the western world, and in the Islamic world. I have read several muslim scholars who do not believe in the Hadiths.In addition to this, they were oral history, a lot of things can change when a story is passed down orally.Also the hadiths are used for jurisprudence, and custom, these writings are not held higher than the Quran. Some sects of Islam hold these writings in high regard; however, the Hadiths one could argue, are fanatical and sexist texts, which some Muslims are not comfortable with.So I have a bit of skepticism, about the origin of the Hadiths based upon my studies of them this is were my ideas come from.-------This was posted just a few posts down from Ankle murdas link, so obviously man don't have his reading glasses on, that is a 23 page thread you posted the answer you want will be in there.

Guest TimeBomb

ok ive found the raisin head reference, and the guy seems to of taken it out of contextVolume 1, Book 11, Number 662: Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

the Hadith canon is one of the most debated topics of religious history here in the western world, and in the Islamic world. I have read several muslim scholars who do not believe in the Hadiths.In addition to this, they were oral history, a lot of things can change when a story is passed down orally.Also the hadiths are used for jurisprudence, and custom, these writings are not held higher than the Quran. Some sects of Islam hold these writings in high regard; however, the Hadiths one could argue, are fanatical and sexist texts, which some Muslims are not comfortable with.So I have a bit of skepticism, about the origin of the Hadiths based upon my studies of them this is were my ideas come from.-------This was posted just a few posts down from Ankle murdas link, so obviously man don't have his reading glasses on, that is a 23 page thread you posted the answer you want will be in there.
I was just pointing out the first post claim to ask TimeBomb if he was familiar with it, couldn't really be asked to read the rest.

ok ive found the raisin head reference, and the guy seems to of taken it out of contextVolume 1, Book 11, Number 662: Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

lol at islam being racist towards black people when the first person to call the prayer out, was black and a slavetheres was no ahh he aint no arab, he's a slave etc etc..theres just bare ignorance in this thread, most people do NOT know, NOT a single country in the world today has sharia law since the ottomon empire, there have been pockets of sharia law in afghanistan (no longer is implemented) and northern nigeria.there must be a reason for all that hatred on the video, its a shame its been edited to show the hatred, why are they protesting, just because these guys have beard and a white dress people think there terrorist and drop bombs, you people fear an image. Allow saying get out of the country, when you have nothing to judge on when it comes to who is allowed in the uk or not.
Guda dudi is you!

Muslims should be ashamed with some of your own people going aroun killing all these innocent men women & children.
thanks, im glad your informed too! ive been obsessed with studying modern politics, and religion and all... ive studied a lot of islam... and it makes me hate them. i just wish all the peace loving people in the world can recognize islam for what it is and unite to destroy it.
Any jewish talk.

The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."
:D
Any jewish talk.
Saying its jewish talk is being just as low as them saying sh*t about islam.Bare ignorance in this thread.