Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Guest Teddy Riley
i got work.... why aint this on a sat??at least a fri
BTW...I would've LOVED it if this girl showed up...<watch this space>

Guest Esquilax

so im hearing shyone totally gassed her fingers off until her keyboard looked like poland, summer of 1943used to have e-respect for the girl, now that has left

so im hearing shyone totally gassed her fingers off until her keyboard looked like poland, summer of 1943used to have e-respect for the girl, now that has left
JAHGEFGGSHSFSFSSBARS.Bare war dubs are out for shy one tonight

Guest Remy Lebeau
GCSE History?

JAHGEFGGSHSFSFSSBARS.Bare war dubs are out for shy one tonight

Guest Teddy Riley
mickey 200 posts todayon dem Doom flexes. . .
Llow it.Mans been online since he came back from the rave.Lmfao.
:D :D :D That has got to be some sort of record.Man just Cristiano Ronaldo'd the forum...

Guest Esquilax
GCSE History?
nah civil rights in america at the momentshyones getting lynched?ku klux gass?martin luther gass?malcolm gass?

:D :D :D That has got to be some sort of record.Man just Cristiano Ronaldo'd the forum...
HJBLGBN GXN G NXF NMGFC MGZDFSGFDBBFGBFDBLMFAOBAMA

:D :D you aint been sleep have you fam

Guest Teddy Riley
:D :D you aint been sleep have you fam
Bruv...I slept from 5am to like 5.04am...Got eyebags down to my kneecaps.

Guest Teddy Riley
Nah on a reals, the journey home to Bagel King was jokes.I asked for a Saltfish pattie in cocoa bread with a lucozade.The man goes "That's £4.50"Kane tell 'em what happened. They just won't believe me... :D
:D :D :D

Nah on a reals, the journey home to Bagel King was jokes.I asked for a Saltfish pattie in cocoa bread with a lucozade.The man goes "That's £4.50"Kane tell 'em what happened. They just won't believe me... :D
lol somebody told me mikey walked home :D

Guest Teddy Riley
Mike G, surely?I heard someone collapsed at London Bridge?

Mike G, surely?I heard someone collapsed at London Bridge?
:D