360 Must Haves

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
NO PROBLEMLOL @ HISTROY THOUGH, NO1 CARES LOOK AT GRAN TURISMO, GAMES LIKE TEKKEN WILL NEVER HAVE THAT SAME HYPEITS 2008 MULTIPLAYER WITH ACTION>>>>>>>>BORING STEALTH GAMES. NOT SAYING THE GAME IS SWAG WHAT U GNA DO WHEN UVE FINISHED? I DONT SEE EVERY1 RUSHING OUT TO GET THIS GAME TBH
tekken series>>>any beat em up that 360 will havenever rated GT tho still.dunno about you, but i never rate a game according to its online capabilities. allow having to rely on multiplayer for yr console to survive, is that what gaming has been reduced to for 360? sad stories.when people were arguing about if GTA4 is overrated or not i didn't see anyone mentioning the online mode and you're wrong about people not rushing out to get MGS4, from when i've seen/heard of bare 360 heads on here talking about buying it, nearly everyone with a PS3 will buy this game and this is the most antcipated game this year next to GTA4. official PS mag has already rated it a 10/10.
he is right tbh
HOW IS THAT RIGHT!!STREETFIGHTER SERIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TEKKEN SERIESTruesay Streetfighter 4 is coming out on Xbox360 the comment is void.

NO PROBLEMLOL @ HISTROY THOUGH, NO1 CARES LOOK AT GRAN TURISMO, GAMES LIKE TEKKEN WILL NEVER HAVE THAT SAME HYPEITS 2008 MULTIPLAYER WITH ACTION>>>>>>>>BORING STEALTH GAMES. NOT SAYING THE GAME IS SWAG WHAT U GNA DO WHEN UVE FINISHED? I DONT SEE EVERY1 RUSHING OUT TO GET THIS GAME TBH
tekken series>>>any beat em up that 360 will havenever rated GT tho still.dunno about you, but i never rate a game according to its online capabilities. allow having to rely on multiplayer for yr console to survive, is that what gaming has been reduced to for 360? sad stories.when people were arguing about if GTA4 is overrated or not i didn't see anyone mentioning the online mode and you're wrong about people not rushing out to get MGS4, from when i've seen/heard of bare 360 heads on here talking about buying it, nearly everyone with a PS3 will buy this game and this is the most antcipated game this year next to GTA4. official PS mag has already rated it a 10/10.
he is right tbh
Soul Caliber series>>>>Tekken series

Guest haze-e
i was talkin about console exclusive beat em ups
Oh Oh. Was gonna saaaaaay. Lol.I dont like Tekken though anyway so there was bare bias in my posts.3D fighters piss me off... Alot of guys button basj coz the combos are usually XXSquare, Kinda tings.

Guest Risky360
are you f*ck*ng blind or somethingffs
Namco confirmed yesterday that Soul Calibur will be released on xbox live arcade for the summer.
dat games f*cked maneach time man gets kicked off the level and den lose...CHAAA

Namco confirmed yesterday that Soul Calibur will be released on xbox live arcade for the summer.
lol so?soul cali 4 is cross platform.and as i said before tekken>>any 360 beat em up

Guest haze-e
i dnt think old skool titles being re-released should count in nxt gen war tbhfizzle knows about soul bladebut still tekken 3>>soul blade
Capcom vs SNK>>>>>TekkenSoul Calibur>>>>>>>>TekkenStreetfighter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenKoF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenKiller Instinct>>>>>>>>TekkenRival Schools>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenTBH.

i dnt think old skool titles being re-released should count in nxt gen war tbhfizzle knows about soul bladebut still tekken 3>>soul blade
Capcom vs SNK>>>>>TekkenSoul Calibur>>>>>>>>TekkenStreetfighter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenKoF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenKiller Instinct>>>>>>>>TekkenRival Schools>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenTBH.
LOL @ soul calibur being better than tekken. soul blade was the best in that series and its no where near the levels of tekken 3.imostreet fighter series>>>>mortal kombat (not da 3d ones)>>>tekken series>>>__but the SF EX series was a fail.

Guest haze-e
Capcom vs SNK>>>>>TekkenSoul Calibur>>>>>>>>TekkenStreetfighter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenKoF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenKiller Instinct>>>>>>>>TekkenRival Schools>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenMortal Kombat>>>>>>>>>>>>>TekkenTBH.
LOL @ soul calibur being better than tekken. soul blade was the best in that series and its no where near the levels of tekken 3.imostreet fighter series>>>>mortal kombat (not da 3d ones)>>>tekken series>>>__but the SF EX series was a fail.
Oh i forgot Mortal Kombat - Fixed.The only fighting game i believe Tekken is better than is Dead or Alive.

yawnswhy are people talkin bout what will sell more ya not share holdersthe true test is WHAT GAME WILL BE A CLASSIC AND STILL PLAYED YEARS FROM NOWyou only have to look at what your online friends have been playing to KNOW that gears of war will be one of the TIMELESS classics i dont even need to say what other games there are that are also timeless as im not a fanboy ill just give credit where its due.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

360 must haves:-Gears of warBioshockGta 4Halo 3COD 4i've only played on 1 and getting gta this week.Games that i feel i need to play:PGR 4Virtua fighter 5Rainbow 6COD 4Shenmue 2 (x box game i know, but still need to play it)

lol so?soul cali 4 is cross platform.and as i said before tekken>>any 360 beat em up
O Seen so its on ps3?
soul calibur 4 will be on the ps3.