time flys (PRO TALK)

mR ReZiW

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few of my mates went to that cesc fabregas show and apparently they did a lil pro game my friend musta put his name in the hat to play fabreagas on pro and ended up his name comin out the hat. Man got beat 3-0 cesc was arsenal and my mate was barca, barca got torn apparently. Even though my mate said he doesnt play pro to the man that said put ur names in the hat so he thinks it was set-up so cesc could win.
Your friend should have known better, al them young ballers do is play pro and link chicks, if your boy dont play pro he should have made a point and said"My name aint going in that hat fool, what yuo tryna embarass me on tv? What you think this is Beadle's about? I aint come here to look bait. Go find some other dunce to be your whippin boy"
I woulda played and i dont play pro. why not, if i beat him and i dont even play pro then thats even better. never playing pro and only losing 3-0 isnt even that bad, its not that hard to tear up someone who hasnt even played it before tbh 3-0 isnt that good a performance.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

f*ck pro, i'm joining the darkside (fifa) next season. No lies i'd be top 3 selected on this forum 'if i had live'. I'm getting it in september so certain better watch out.

WHAT WAS THE SCORE REZ/SHO?
i done the treble against him. with man u,inter cant remember the other team. any has been imo
f*ck pro, i'm joining the darkside (fifa) next season. No lies i'd be top 3 selected on this forum 'if i had live'. I'm getting it in september so certain better watch out.
f*ck this guy. i done challenged u and u ran away

Guest Sho Case

these new breeds are jokesmacz hypes,i say play me..i'm still waiting probably a week laterrezidue has been banging out pro against them anyguys on PES rankings,i say play me..he says yeah then avoids menow he's trying to play the bigboy card..swear you lost to a toddler?& the joke is he was tryna slew macz for ducking me

these new breeds are jokesmacz hypes,i say play me..i'm still waiting probably a week laterrezidue has been banging out pro against them anyguys on PES rankings,i say play me..he says yeah then avoids menow he's trying to play the bigboy card..swear you lost to a toddler?& the joke is he was tryna slew macz for ducking me
:D:D:D That was some joke

after i wacked u up before why u coming back for more. i didnt even speak about it back den cos i didnt wna ruin ur demeanor. llow da new breed talks. noob @ internet : YESnoob @ vip2 : YESnoob @ pro: NEVER THAT FAM BEEN DOING THIS FOR f*ck*ng YEARS. ISS O.G OUT HERE. NIGGA PLEASE

dont run up your fingers my youtlike iv ssaid in numerous threadswhen im ready ill playfrom time i've played to 10 min games in 3 weeksyou expect me to play?fruitcake

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
i done the treble against him. with man u,inter cant remember the other team. any has been imo
Lies i have.nt even got x boy live!-

Lies i have.nt even got x boy live!-
lol, fam u know its a ps3 ting init?

Guest Sho Case
llow hyping like ur sick or suttin. calling my name to try climb ur way back to the top.i played u... deaded u. u wanted to play me... took long, so i jumped on cod4 and thought 'f*ck going back' thats it. aint no one shook, calm ur nerves junior
swear you used to be able to send?what happened?just make sure you & macz hit the oxford street HMV eventsafe

TBH the only reason I might be behind anyone here on pes is cos I only started playing online on pes6. Man had to get that education quick and get up to the levels. All my peeps avoid playin me a pro now but their levels are low.Its one thing to be the best in your house/on your street/in your ends but get online and your a tadpole in the pacific

TBH the only reason I might be behind anyone here on pes is cos I only started playing online on pes6. Man had to get that education quick and get up to the levels. All my peeps avoid playin me a pro now but their levels are low.Its one thing to be the best in your house/on your street/in your ends but get online and your a tadpole in the pacific
i've had enough of your talkbare moist looking for sympathyyour f*ckin sh*t stop tryna grasp on to the top guys

i've had enough of your talkbare moist looking for sympathyyour f*ckin sh*t stop tryna grasp on to the top guys
LMAODav gives me too much jokes, comes randomly with these stories out of no where!!@ Agony around 3/4th July, thats why im not sure if im still in country. Hopefully i will be though :D