Bang Bang ID3 Gang

Stamina Man

lol @ dealing with singlesstraight 'full album' bizness out ere
What's the point in keeping a full album on your iPod and then you hate most of the tunes on it? Don't know how people do this. Just take the songs you like.
nah, doesn't seem right.every track from the album has to be there.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teddy Riley
What's the point in keeping a full album on your iPod and then you hate most of the tunes on it? Don't know how people do this. Just take the songs you like.
Them ones...Everyone has there own ID3 fetishes...Like, some people have 'Hip-Hop' as the genre or 'Rap'I have to have 'Hip-Hop/Rap' on them ALL...How do you lot use the 'grouping' bit?

do you even enjoy listening to music? just asking

Been like this for the longest now, doesn't feel right having singles. Except if it's Grime tbh. This is my Grime folder.

nah i hate it.i just tag music for the sake of tagging it.

Been like this for the longest now, doesn't feel right having singles. Except if it's Grime tbh. This is my Grime folder.
used to be like this, like i could have singles but they would have to be single releases, like a scene release with remix/instrumenta;/acappela/etc with it

Translated: Yeah obviously I enjoy music, but having a good catalogue of music all in order is something I pride myself on like so many others do.

Translated: Yeah obviously I enjoy music, but having a good catalogue of music all in order is something I pride myself on like so many others do.
basically.why would you ask the question in the first place????????

Guest Teddy Riley
I thought mine was organised, but I just saw you's lots and now I'm not so sure.Plus I deleted the folder which saves all your CD uploaded music, so my iTunes can't play anything from CD (yes too lazy to put CD's back on iTunes)
SLIPPED.I remember the 1st time I made that mistake...Was pissed.

I thought mine was organised, but I just saw you's lots and now I'm not so sure.Plus I deleted the folder which saves all your CD uploaded music, so my iTunes can't play anything from CD (yes too lazy to put CD's back on iTunes)
SLIPPED.I remember the 1st time I made that mistake...Was pissed.
Lol, trust.Didn't even realise til a while after.

Guest Teddy Riley
thewhovip2.jpgBig up the versatile mandem
cheese some shower man on the right screen
lmfao.Pete Townshends nose pisses me off.But yeah what do you guys do with P.Diddy and MF Doom and them multiple alias having guys.
I just clocked a way to do it earlier today...Under artist I'll have the appropiate alias e.g. 'Last Night feat. Keyshia Cole-Diddy' however, under ALBUM ARTIST, I'll have Puff Daddy.

thewhovip2.jpgBig up the versatile mandem
cheese some shower man on the right screen
lmfao.Pete Townshends nose pisses me off.But yeah what do you guys do with P.Diddy and MF Doom and them multiple alias having guys.
I just clocked a way to do it earlier today...Under artist I'll have the appropiate alias e.g. 'Last Night feat. Keyshia Cole-Diddy' however, under ALBUM ARTIST, I'll have Puff Daddy.
Oh I get you I need to edit my MF Doom now, I did it in some off key way; it was (MF DOOM as) King Gheedora / Viktor Vaughn etc. Looked sh*t as well.

meh i just name all under 1 aliaswas abit stressed with makaveli 7 day theoryso i did wht mr.riley just said (named the album artist 2pac)1 thing that's annoying with WMP is that if u edit the album artist within WMP it sometimes automatically edits the artists for each trackhave to to delete it from the library, edit each track individually in the folder then re-add it.