Bang Bang ID3 Gang

Stamina Man

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to be done ever since I got my first ipod. From, album art to composer to genre. Pure satisfaction. I personally think you're rubbish if you bought an ipod touch and over half of your music doesn't come with artwork. I noticed how my friend envied how I liked to keep it all in order few years ago, and now does it herself commenting on how that's the way it had to be :D& Foobar (even though I don't use it anymore) >>>

Guest Teddy Riley
How I roll with Itunes.All the tracks have the composers, covers, featured artists in brackets.itunesul0.jpgLucky I got so much free time on my hands to do all this.
WTF__________>>>>>>>>>>>Stat Trice's rating system.Making playlists is so much fun...

How I roll with Itunes.All the tracks have the composers, covers, featured artists in brackets.itunesul0.jpgLucky I got so much free time on my hands to do all this.
WTF__________>>>>>>>>>>>Stat Trice's rating system.Making playlists is so much fun...
Lol what's up with my ratings?

Guest Teddy Riley
Lol what's up with my ratings?
Good Life=3 stars?Bittersweet=3 stars?Good Morning=3 stars?C'mon Stat!

Guest faze
if_it_aint_like_this_i_dont_like_it_(wierd_i_know).mp3need to have the full name, group rip name etc, otherwise it jus feels boog
Bang bang, I only f*cks with proper group sh*t and avoid any nukes gang.
Nah, thats how they are released by groups lol, put through a releaser and it tags them.examplewiley-wearing_my_rolex-(produced_by_bless_beats)-ukp.mp3bang bang used to be in UKP gang
Don't try take me for some school boy. I know what I said and why I said. Ask bout me, u will get some education.
What are you trying to say lol?Half of the people here probably bang out my old rips
and those that know know.hold tight swift :D

if_it_aint_like_this_i_dont_like_it_(wierd_i_know).mp3need to have the full name, group rip name etc, otherwise it jus feels boog
Nah, thats how they are released by groups lol, put through a releaser and it tags them.examplewiley-wearing_my_rolex-(produced_by_bless_beats)-ukp.mp3bang bang used to be in UKP gang
Don't try take me for some school boy. I know what I said and why I said. Ask bout me, u will get some education.
What are you trying to say lol?Half of the people here probably bang out my old rips
liesu ent no aza t

liesu ent no aza t
Lol didn't you even knowHalf the GrimeConnection guys used to beg me for rips, might have some SMO web rips also, and some 9MM cds/vinyls

liesu ent no aza t
Lol didn't you even knowHalf the GrimeConnection guys used to beg me for rips, might have some SMO web rips also, and some 9MM cds/vinyls
regardlessazamat would spit in ur face and wip it off with his boot

Guest Teddy Riley
Does anyone know a way of easiliy getting all of my album art?
Set up a iTunes Store account and get thatb sh*t automatically OR it's a straight manual thing (another fun pastime)