Bang Bang ID3 Gang

Stamina Man

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, my collection of dancehall >>>> yours
Not even, that's just my greensleeves collection, every single CD pressed tbh, then I have every single riddim driven CD pressed, and every riddim this year, most of last years all ranging back to the 80sbang bang 200gb of music gang

Not even, that's just my greensleeves collection, every single CD pressed tbh, then I have every single riddim driven CD pressed, and every riddim this year, most of last years all ranging back to the 80sbang bang 200gb of music gang
you're white ye. i never thought i'd say something like this but the amount of bashment you got is absolutely despicable. SMH @ your life.

the thing is..... 60% of dancehall riddims are sh*t, and usually 40% of the tracks on each good riddim are sh*t - having a lot doesn't mean your collection is sick, it just means you have a lot of crap on your hard drive
But that is just my greensleeves collection lol, when you said yours >>> mine, I assumed you meant the amount of it, since you only saw a tiny amount lol.I got too much reggae, dancehall and a bit of soca. I would have to say...My collection >>>>>

you're white ye. i never thought i'd say something like this but the amount of bashment you got is absolutely despicable. SMH @ your life.
Lol allow even associating a genre of music with skin colour, that's ignorant. SMH @ you're lifeOMG! THE MAJORITY OF DANCEHALL ARTISTS ARE BLACK! ONLY BLACK PEOPLE CAN LISTEN TO IT!*deleted all music made by black artists and logs out*

Lol allow even associating a genre of music with skin colour, that's ignorant. SMH @ you're lifeOMG! THE MAJORITY OF DANCEHALL ARTISTS ARE BLACK! ONLY BLACK PEOPLE CAN LISTEN TO IT!*deleted all music made by black artists and logs out*
GET ME*reloads bhangra hits volume 28*