Women....

Guest David Braund

reminds me of my mumf*ck*ng donut when it comes to computers n sh*ti try explain xbox live to her the other daycoz she heard me cussing down the micshe's so dumb loli just told her never mind...she hates that
My mums clueless when it comes to technology,and shehates it when I say that to her. but she never understands and I ain't got the patience to explain

reminds me of my mumf*ck*ng donut when it comes to computers n sh*ti try explain xbox live to her the other daycoz she heard me cussing down the micshe's so dumb loli just told her never mind...she hates that
My mums clueless when it comes to technology,and shehates it when I say that to her. but she never understands and I ain't got the patience to explain
i take time with mum, show her xacly what she has to dowrite sh*t down for hernex time shes on it, its the same f*ckin questionsgo to my nans house now, this woman is acein her computer classes, showin me all the work that she had doneshowin me some book talkin bout 'yepp, ive worked right through this one, and im on this one now, o yh, im doin file mgt now'grandad all usin photoshop, puttin his videos an photos on his laptop, got a rarseclart portable dvd player an errythingputs my mum to shame

Guest Remy Lebeau
poor women :D
initthis thread upsets metreating women like another species...there are many intelligent women out there in the world
only works on msn with random chicks in the convo0.5/10

i take time with mum, show her xacly what she has to dowrite sh*t down for hernex time shes on it, its the same f*ckin questionsgo to my nans house now, this woman is acein her computer classes, showin me all the work that she had doneshowin me some book talkin bout 'yepp, ive worked right through this one, and im on this one now, o yh, im doin file mgt now'grandad all usin photoshop, puttin his videos an photos on his laptop, got a rarseclart portable dvd player an errythingputs my mum to shame
lol. old folk don't play when it comes to computer's. I went to my great aunt's house and she's all showing me the website she made on her course