Alrighty then

The Somalian

Those women are with black guys for the novelty and the way they talk gives white women who are in genuine relationships with black guys a very bad name. People have personal preference whi they are attracted to physically. Should have ended the program there.Though the thing about black guys being better dancers is very true. Largely because a lot of white kids are made to think dancing isnt masculine growing up whereas its a lot different in black families.

Guest Remy Lebeau

the only one talking sense on that was the woman who was saying it was more his personalitythe others were, unfortunatly in love with a stereotypebig d*ck dancing jiggaboosits a shame really

Lol come on if me and goli have issues to sort out we will do it behind close doors I aint gonna air that sh*t in public it aint wwf its real lifewhat if we did air it out in public some slews were thrown then we set up another rave for me and him to have a jamacian style sound clash with face off on the micwould you turn up to that event or just stay on the computer going into a topic chatting sh*t about the event ne how big up goliath it aint nothing fam everyone else not involved sit down and shut upmaking a mountain out of something that can be sorted out with a quick call*Back to regular transmission*

Lol come on if me and goli have issues to sort out we will do it behind close doors I aint gonna air that sh*t in public it aint wwf its real lifewhat if we did air it out in public some slews were thrown then we set up another rave for me and him to have a jamacian style sound clash with face off on the micwould you turn up to that event or just stay on the computer going into a topic chatting sh*t about the event ne how big up goliath it aint nothing fam everyone else not involved sit down and shut upmaking a mountain out of something that can be sorted out with a quick call*Back to regular transmission*
760167540_8c730d5e05_b.jpg

f*ckin helli jus watched all five parts of that sh*treminded me of how much i used to like Kilroyall in all i'd say only about 2 people chatted any sense in that whole thingd African breh with the roll neck arguing the 'people are people' routeand the dangly earring guy with the twists sayin the white women were protesting too muchno mention of white guys with black women tho, i'd be interested to kno which ones doin it for status then, the white guy probably, we're always to blame for things like this *holds hands up*

what if we did air it out in public some slews were thrown then we set up another rave for me and him to have a jamacian style sound clash with face off on the micwould you turn up to that event or just stay on the computer going into a topic chatting sh*t about the event
:D :D