angelina jolie

Dopa

Guest Teddy Riley

Angelina Jolie is one of those women you don't WANT to see naked unless it's actually you doing the love-making (had to be done, not about mashing a woman like that)....Like, see how certain female celebrities lose ALL sex appeal when they show bare flesh....Pre-Kevin Federline Britney Spears>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Angelina Jolie is one of those women you don't WANT to see naked unless it's actually you doing the love-making (had to be done, not about mashing a woman like that)....Like, see how certain female celebrities lose ALL sex appeal when they show bare flesh....Pre-Kevin Federline Britney Spears>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Truth.If Christina Milian did a Playboy shoot or something, I think I'd lose most of my sexual attraction to her after I fapped to the pictures a few times.

uhhmmm
actually wanted to lay her down infront of a fire place on a silk rug and make her feal like a woman still. . .

Truth.If Christina Milian did a Playboy shoot or something, I think I'd lose most of my sexual attraction to her after I fapped to the pictures a few times.
I have never really seen the big deal with Christina Milian to be honest.She is just a little girl with a cute face to me.She is not alot to me.

Guest Teddy Riley
I have never really seen the big deal with Christina Milian to be honest.She is just a little girl with a cute face to me.She is not alot to me.
2d4208047c86169709ee14ae5ab7e1f6.png

Nah, the sex appeal make me want to SMASH her. Like seriously hurt her, make her go A&E for slipped discs and sh*t.I'd love make to Sanaa, no long. Shoulder kissing and ting.
LMFAO....Don't know why this making me ben up so much....
:D :D you would expect man to say neck but he went nectar sweet with that
No long G. Sanaa gets the whole 'love-making' sh*t.Candles...Freshly made Egyptian cotton sheets...REAL SLOW JAMS...shoulder kissing (infact everywhere kissing)...and my attention after I buss.As for Jolie, she got a boat thats says "Do as you please".That = angry smashing chopping.

Guest Teddy Riley

Nah fam, we fam and sh*t but nah...Angelina Jolie=Engagement as soon as I climax (not about bussing with a woman like Angeline Jolie, you CLIMAX)

:D:D:D:D

Dead serious. She is cute, and I would hit it, but the attraction is not alot.E.G, Christina Milian probably looks better than Angelina, but I am more attracted to Angelina.Maybe it's because I see 'Christina's' on road every day.

Guest Teddy Riley

Christina Milian is f*ckin' CRISS but the sex appeal is 7/10...There are X-Tina Milian's EVERYWHERE but to say she ain't sexy is retarded on your part.I'm talking blue bus retarded.

miya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> christina miliantbh

Christina Milian is f*ckin' CRISS but the sex appeal is 7/10...There are X-Tina Milian's EVERYWHERE but to say she ain't sexy is retarded on your part.I'm talking blue bus retarded.
I never said that she is not sexy, but the appeal is not alot.You ever get them girls who are not all that good looking, but their swagger, or the way they carry themselves makes you want to hit it?It's like those.She is like a little girl to me.

Guest Teddy Riley

Who remembers the cover of King magazine (July edition) with Mya on the cover...I swear, I lost about a gallon of testicle juice that day....

Guest Teddy Riley
Who remembers the cover of King magazine (July edition) with Mya on the cover...I swear, I lost about a gallon of testicle juice that day....
myaking4qm.jpg
Gonna make me draw for the tissue at work fam, llow me.