The Best Fruit Ever...

Stamina Man

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen, never had them beforeanywhoo... I probably dropped this in the thread last year but hey...rambutan4.jpgshoki-shoki/rambutan = the best fruit in the worldno hype
looks like its from the lychee familywe fround some fruit in miami, thought it was lychee, but wasnt quite, delicious sh*tmother earth>>>

Guest Lisa Turtle

I've recently come to realise that I am allergic to mangoWhich used to be my favourite fruit of all timeI am also allergic to pineappleFML

I've recently come to realise that I am allergic to mangoWhich used to be my favourite fruit of all timeI am also allergic to pineappleFML
indeed lol, come like one girl I know who's allergic to strawberries - still eats them from time to time though and watches her face fill up with a rash

Guest Lisa Turtle

I know for a fact that if I eat pineapple the effects will far outweigh how tasty it isBut from time to time I will just eat mango because I just crave it.Thats why I always roll with this:Piriton_Allergy__.jpgI'm allergic to way too many things. I should be living in some kind of plastic bubble.

• 5 months later...
Guest luckstar

i fuks with al my gangsta ethnic fruit

mangos lychees

aint seen guavas been mentioned

watermelon for tyhe summer months hold me down

blackberrys blueberrys raspberrys get my antioxidant grind on

ya diggg