Is Jammer in Top 10 Grime Artists?

JGGB

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Jammer's big.Not in my top 10, but he's entertaining.And he's got more charisma than 95% of grime MCs.Also, I bet half the people in here complaining about his voice listen to Lil Wayne, who does more or less the same thing.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Jammer's big.Not in my top 10, but he's entertaining.And he's got more charisma than 95% of grime MCs.Also, I bet half the people in here complaining about his voice listen to Lil Wayne, who does more or less the same thing.
No.
That was a thorough & considered response.I won't be paying attention to any of your future posts.

No.
That was a thorough & considered response.I won't be paying attention to any of your future posts.
all that was needed was one word tbh, when Jammer does it it sounds horrible. "Wyyyuuung" or whatever, guy destroyed that tempah t ghetto set.

Jammer one of those guys that are sh*t, but u like he stuff and would get rating by other artist because of stuff of what he done in grimeedit: how can jammer make a song called swag burial with skepta where he disses other sh*t mcs

when he comes on msn later i'll ask him who he considers top 10
them ones where u just wanted to let pple kno tht u talk to jammer on msn.
He meant his friend.
dunno what yr talking about mate *doesnt come back in the thread*

Guest Tronics

LMAO @ your friend.Them comments there deserve a slap.Jammer is NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR top 10, especially to people that KNOW about the music.Some HOT nonsense!

lol Jack Bauer u think I would have Jammer as an MSN contact then go on a forum saying I don't rate him. It would be asslicking to have him as a contact but then to slate him on a forum=snakey movements lol.I meant my friends top 10 Grime Artists.He said:ghetts devlin skepta griminal dot rotten jammer brutal p money tempz It's only nine but he's gone again. He said he also rates C.Gritz

Guest SKYSCRAPER
lol Jack Bauer u think I would have Jammer as an MSN contact then go on a forum saying I don't rate him. It would be asslicking to have him as a contact but then to slate him on a forum=snakey movements lol.I meant my friends top 10 Grime Artists.He said:ghetts devlin skepta griminal dot rotten jammer brutal p money tempz It's only nine but he's gone again. He said he also rates C.Gritz
No Wiley?That's a fail.

No Wiley?That's a fail.
Be honest he started listening last week innit

Be honest he started listening last week innit
Nah he's been into grime for a few years still. I'm more newbie than him tbh. Like a year into grime but I only listen to music I get sent from others, hear on logan or get 4 free download.