My GTA 4 is frozen!!

Bacardi_Up

I have been thinking about the halo edition also.But it's not 20 quid more for 100 gigs and black finish. It's 70 quid more.

my xbox is f*cked, screen went all mad colours then just blank and is still blank now wen i turn it on. warranty date is come and gone, if i send it back to get it fixed/get a replacement i will have to pay init ?
RROD it on purpose.They will test and fix everything.

gotta give amazon some reference number from microsoft but they said thered be no problems replacing it, even tho i aint got the box or nothing :D
Yeah you should be thanking me. You were all ready to RROD the ting and send it to MS.By the way is that reference number the ting when you ring MS and report the fault?

Guest Trixstar
My GTA keeps freezing when I try play online somtimes it stays "LOADING..." forever.ajiffiajpfjipfjaipfsjpioqa ijrj\isjip
dats y i got rid of mine

I'm thinking of getting an elite. 10 boys more.Sent mine of today, lol at the way post office try to boy me. They gave me 2 options: recorded 14 quid, special delivery 22 quid. I'm like I wanna send it by parcel force- 10 quid.

since it was bundle i got with smackdown vs raw 07, they cant replace what i bought like for like so theyre giving me a full refund instead :Dwheres the cheapest place to buy a premium from now?
:D

mine got delivered to amazon today, they said i should get a refund within a week :D
Mine should be there today or tomorrow.Gonna check.

Got my Elite two days ago but didn't set it up till today because I was out of London.Looks so damn nice next to my ps3.