BRRRRRRRRAAAAP

Guest David Braund

oi man open that sh*t threadim serious, i know someone who hasnt gone for bout a yrwen she goes she goes hospital n gets given sommat n screams like shes givin birthi dont wanna end up like datim constapated like f*ck
lol, come like that southpark episode55555.jpg
Whens the new south park out??Fun zone has been up for time....
october

oi man open that sh*t threadim serious, i know someone who hasnt gone for bout a yrwen she goes she goes hospital n gets given sommat n screams like shes givin birthi dont wanna end up like datim constapated like f*ck
october
:D

i got the garmin one on my n95.thing is, it works but fuks up if ur somewhere enclosed like say YOUR CARon the n95 its pretty useless unless ur walking about.
Nah i was usin it @ wk on the motorway n it was kinda bless, slightly delayed but near enuff accurate n it got signal. does ur whip have a heated windscreen or suttin?!

october
was there ever a bad bitch #25? on your sig 24 and 25 have the same link

october
was there ever a bad bitch #25? on your sig 24 and 25 have the same link
Yeah there mustve been search for the link if you wantIf you find it lemme no so i can change itSkafe :D

i got the garmin one on my n95.thing is, it works but fuks up if ur somewhere enclosed like say YOUR CARon the n95 its pretty useless unless ur walking about.
Nah i was usin it @ wk on the motorway n it was kinda bless, slightly delayed but near enuff accurate n it got signal. does ur whip have a heated windscreen or suttin?!
hav u got the n95 8gb, if so its prob thats why urs is better. mines the original OG.peugout 106 out here far from heated anything bled

hav u got the n95 8gb, if so its prob thats why urs is better. mines the original OG.peugout 106 out here far from heated anything bled
lol nah ive got the OG one too, only thing is that ive updated the firmware so unless thats whats made a diff. Dont get me wrong if im in my yard i have to go to the window for the gps to work, but if im outside or in the whip n sh*t bbbboooyy 40secs ish n its connected.I havent properly used it doe, was just test runnin it when i was @ wk n ting, lol then i forgot to close the app when i was in the whip on the way home, two twos im hearin "do a u-turn when possible"

lol nah ive got the OG one too, only thing is that ive updated the firmware so unless thats whats made a diff. Dont get me wrong if im in my yard i have to go to the window for the gps to work, but if im outside or in the whip n sh*t bbbboooyy 40secs ish n its connected.I havent properly used it doe, was just test runnin it when i was @ wk n ting, lol then i forgot to close the app when i was in the whip on the way home, two twos im hearin "do a u-turn when possible"
updating firmware is me then.
What did you download?When I first got ma phone maps was working on it fine, now for some reason I cant get it to locate where I am.
GPS'd & BThttp://thepiratebay.org/tor/4193735/TomTom...RKING_BiNPDA_v6.
gnna get this now, u got the link for the right maps and does this use gprs data, dnt wanna see a hench bill when im using it lol