FAO: Mad Man

Uncle Larry

Guest David Braund

said b4 n ill say it againhang tight Doctor stillat least man actually pro actively did something rather than procrastinating (wow firefox said i spelt that right...) most ventures dont turn a profit first time round n truesay man was doing it himself, worst thing you can do is quit nowbut a thing about it was the music policy tbh, i dnt think grim will attract many ppl.try mix it up abit n see what works.next one ill b on the commitee still, had so many issues to sort with this one

I was talking to my boy the other day as it goes bout FWDI remember the very first one whats her face was promoting on the forum, the next day the comments were pretty much the same as what Doctor got......He said there was bare Chinese and White girls at the last one. Said it was too much.

said b4 n ill say it againhang tight Doctor stillat least man actually pro actively did something rather than procrastinating (wow firefox said i spelt that right...) most ventures dont turn a profit first time round n truesay man was doing it himself, worst thing you can do is quit nowbut a thing about it was the music policy tbh, i dnt think grim will attract many ppl.try mix it up abit n see what works.next one ill b on the commitee still, had so many issues to sort with this one
put some d'n'b and i'll be nice you see dem ones. . .

i aint gna lie im a bandwagonnerso keep it up doctor so when it reaches its peak i can jump on bandwagon and reach