Sign in to follow this  
fwd mvmntz

Girls, seriously...

Guest Flat Eric

[cousin of sleep]Straight lipsing ting after bussing in their mouth makes the kiss juicier [cousin of sleep]

[cousin of sleep]Straight lipsing ting after bussing in their mouth makes the kiss juicier [cousin of sleep]
LOOOL did he say that then

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Myles.MacVane.Scowl_fs.jpg

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Jus cuz man got a taste of his own supply he's pissed.

They want affection after showing you love :D
They look bare upset...Im thinkin in ma head..."ARE YOU f*ck*ng SERIOUS?!? YOU ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATIN DAT sh*t?!!?"

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

When my girl used to give me head and I jus laid down wasted, she try jump on me and kiss me (well pretend she was trying) as a joke...whe my cum was still in here motuhMan had to summin ALLL the energy up to dash her off and kick her in the face..that sh*t is hard after bussin..

LOL is that George Carlin?

Guest Radio
ahaha that looks so evil i just started laughing for no reason

ahaha that looks so evil i just started laughing for no reason

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
And they get all pissy and offended when you offer them a £20 NOTEWHATS WITH THAT!?!
@ A.M. Nah I dont think so...proper looks like him though lol..

yeh ive had a few girls try it, im like nah not happening.couple girls said, dont worry im not gonna expect u to kiss me,im like, good girl, now off u pop (as i pat her head)

When my girl used to give me head and I jus laid down wasted, she try jump on me and kiss me (well pretend she was trying) as a joke...whe my cum was still in here motuh
LOL SAMEand then shed be all laughing and sh*t and i'd just be there likeBIG.jpg

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
When my girl used to give me head and I jus laid down wasted, she try jump on me and kiss me (well pretend she was trying) as a joke...whe my cum was still in here motuh
LOL SAMEand then shed be all laughing and sh*t and i'd just be there likeBIG.jpg
:D

last week got this tingsaid I had to avoid bussing in her mouthyou know when your in full flow bare and you just follow through ended up on her jaw and ear lobeshe wasn't happy thats for sure