FM England

Guest Sho Case

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e

BladMurko started bitching about speed during the f*ck*ng Euro qualifications and ACN. Is he dumb. Ended up changing host to him but he dont wanna do it no more.Im murking with Everton tbh.JJ unbeaten with Villa kmt.Gambit near relegation.If they sort out the hosting issues it could be a good game.

Guest Sho Case
3 guys? What about "that guy", Bosey, Meta and them guys there. You lot flopped! New game save tomorrow before the match, no long.
nahjust they are the only 1s you used to play FM withi c e said suttin like his connection is only good downstairs in a basement or suttin so he can't hostryan wasn't about muchdoesn't look like this file will go anywhere without a host though

you man on it today?ill hostf*ck it, if you man wanna play till bare late on weekdays, ill leave my comptuer oni get up at 6am any way, so ill just turn it off then, wud only be on for like an hour with no one playingbut this;278130728.pngmeans my hosting capabilities >>we need to get this on early though i got a good thing going with villa

Guest Remy Lebeau

look ill hostFFSbut someone is gunna have to miss outtoo many pplthere was enough on the file we just didsort it out amongst yourselves

Guest Remy Lebeau
look ill hostFFSbut someone is gunna have to miss outtoo many ppl if someone joinsthere was enough on the file we just didsort it out amongst yourselves

Guest Eduardo
boy i would but i remember last time going bed 5 am every morning and playing 15 hours and we are only 2 games in then you man say lets start again
lmao