FAO PEOPLE FROM ANGOLA

Mr. Martinez

Guest TimeBomb

i think its actually to do with the fact alot of angolans hold portuguese nationality, the same way algeria was a french colony and algerians were entitled to french citizenship.Way i see it, if u have a portuguese passport, and ur language is portuguese, its not really beggin saying ur portuguese.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, i dont know any angolans that beg portugal, though its quite possible
Yea most Angolan bruddas I know actually say their Angolan. There are some I come across that say their Portuguese but when I ask where their parents are from they say Angolan, just like some Caribbeans that say they are English.
Biggest pile of bullshit ever.

i think its actually to do with the fact alot of angolans hold portuguese nationality, the same way algeria was a french colony and algerians were entitled to french citizenship.Way i see it, if u have a portuguese passport, and ur language is portuguese, its not really beggin saying ur portuguese.
Is that really how it works?It gets an 1/8th of a bly if that's the case still...

True say ive been to brazil & dominican republic , where full black people are the minority & its nt hard 2 see that they are treated like sh*t. Therefore, its not suprising that angolans , who have been treated even wrse than the blacks in brazil beg portugal, the colonial supression is a lot. I would beat angolan tings tho, no long.I think as some1 said earlier alot of them have lived in Portugal before as well & thats y they beg.

Yea most Angolan bruddas I know actually say their Angolan. There are some I come across that say their Portuguese but when I ask where their parents are from they say Angolan, just like some Caribbeans that say they are English.
WHAT???Blood, how long have you been in this country?If you haven't come across this then you must be living under a rock.

Ankle Murda's one stupid breh.
Shut up you CLOWN!! Don't act like NO Caribbean has ever said they are English. Maybe not as much these days but when I was growing up, most Carribeans I came across would say they are English straight away. Its only when I'd ask where their parent's are from, THEN they'll say Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados, Jamaica and so on..It was rare to see Africans do this. But sometimes even some of them would pretend to be Jamaican or Afro-American because apparently, admiting your African was not cool at certain times for some stupid reason.Don't be naive.

Shut up you CLOWN!! Don't act like NO Caribbean has ever said they are English. Maybe not as much these days but when I was growing up, most Carribeans I came across would say they are English straight away. Its only when I'd ask where their parent's are from, THEN they'll say Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados, Jamaica and so on..It was rare to see Africans do this. But sometimes even some of them would pretend to be Jamaican or Afro-American because apparently, admiting your African was not cool at certain times for some stupid reason.Don't be naive.
Everyone knows some carribean people say they're English, coz guess what? Some are by birth.I say Im English. So I'm begging it now? :D Lol at thinking im saying it coz its 'cool'

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
WHAT???Blood, how long have you been in this country?If you haven't come across this then you must be living under a rock.
Cause we might have born in England. Pratt. These angolan brehdahs are angolan by birth and background yet still claim portugul. Can you see why it isn't the same now?

Cause we might have born in England. Pratt. These angolan brehdahs are angolan by birth and background yet still claim portugul. Can you see why it isn't the same now?
Firstly, being born somewhere doesn't really mean f*ck all. It just means YOU WERE BORN THERE!!!And most of the Caribbeans told me they werre English were actually born outside of this country. Even if they were born here, doesn't mean anything.My sister was born here and I have many other relatives who were born and raised here, but they don't go around saying they are English. Same for the African bruddas I know that were born here.I don't know any Angolans that really bred Portugal like that though TBH.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Firstly, being born somewhere doesn't really mean f*ck all. It just means YOU WERE BORN THERE!!!And most of the Caribbeans told me they werre English were actually born outside of this country. Even if they were born here, doesn't mean anything.My sister was born here and I have many other relatives who were born and raised here, but they don't go around saying they are English. Same for the African bruddas I know that were born here.I don't know any Angolans that really bred Portugal like that though TBH.
This really is like trying to show the blind. i ain't one of these carribean brehdahs you talk about nor do i know any but you don't make sense. If an angolan was begging portugul and i asked him where he lives/where he's from and he says portugul then it makes sense. If a guys saying he's portuguese ands never been there :D REAL sh*t NOW - ITS YOU AFFS (ESPECIALLY FRESHIES) WHO I SEE WALKING IN ENGLAND TOPS AND SHIRTS. Gives me pure joke. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Do you not understand what YOU'RE typing?You are basically saying me or any other Brittish born Carib, are beggin/bredding English.I keep posting
Because you cant see the stupidity in what you're saying.
BRUV, that's exactly what I'm saying.I don't know about you, but there are many I have come across that DO. Obviously not ALL, but there are alot I know that have done that. Especially back then.

This really is like trying to show the blind. i ain't one of these carribean brehdahs you talk about nor do i know any but you don't make sense. If an angolan was begging portugul and i asked him where he lives/where he's from and he says portugul then it makes sense. If a guys saying he's portuguese ands never been there :D REAL sh*t NOW - ITS YOU AFFS (ESPECIALLY FRESHIES) WHO I SEE WALKING IN ENGLAND TOPS AND SHIRTS. Gives me pure joke. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Bruv, like I said, I don't know any Angolans that have begged Portugal hard like that. I've only known a few that HAVE said they are Portuguese, because they were born there or lived there and what not, but they say their parents are Angolan. Just like alot of Caribbeans I've come across over the years.

So wait, being born and raised in England, doesn't make you English?LMFAOSome dumb mothaf*ckers in here still...
IMO Makes you a citizen but not REALLY English.Come on fam, IMO a true Brit is white if anything. My parents are immigrants and we moved here. My sister was born here but still. She's a citizen, but nothing can change our true heritage and ancestry.

yer but the difference is most algerians hate france yet they speak the language and own french citenziship