Being broke

Jubez II

Guest Lemons

I just got paid (over a grand, less than a grand a half) and I paid 280 into my account the other day yet my account is only 85 paands to the good.Having money and being broke is not the one.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
I just got paid (over a grand, less than a grand a half) and I paid 280 into my account the other day yet my account is only 85 paands to the good.Having money and being broke is not the one.
lolid be PISSSSED

Guest Lemons
lolid be PISSSSED
I've got reasons to smile. Luckily.

Guest David Braund
lolid be PISSSSED
bangbros pass?set me one

Guest Lemons
lolid be PISSSSED
bangbros pass?set me one
"He's not wrong is he"*Looks at crowd*"He's not wroooong"*Lollipop*

Guest Flat Eric
unless ur caking don't drop advice in this thread, cos it obviously isn't working for u . . .
theres probably broke niggers on here bussin lol's
init lol :D

she owes me five pounds as well which I need to pay off a bet and I owe her 20 for a phone bill so she's keeping the fiver which wasn't what we agreed on when I first leant it to here
LMAO at this bitWe've all been there tho(except for the gangsters 'on a grind' that are rolling in it)

there's nothing wrong with being broke if ur happy, i know ppl will quote me and take the piss but honestly, if u got enuff money to live with then what more do u need? Personally i don't wanna waste my life grinding so that i can afford to look good in front of ppl i've never met before - so long as i have enuff to enjoy myself, and set my self up comfortably for reitrement i'm happy.
ur rightbut when ur so broke that ur mums shoutin at u about bread, thats not livingshe probably doin the cryin thing aswellthats not happytheres living, and theres poverty, poverty isnt good for anyones well being

there's nothing wrong with being broke if ur happy, i know ppl will quote me and take the piss but honestly, if u got enuff money to live with then what more do u need? Personally i don't wanna waste my life grinding so that i can afford to look good in front of ppl i've never met before - so long as i have enuff to enjoy myself, and set my self up comfortably for reitrement i'm happy.
ur rightbut when ur so broke that ur mums shoutin at u about bread, thats not livingshe probably doin the cryin thing aswellthats not happytheres living, and theres poverty, poverty isnt good for anyones well being
lol er hold up we're not broke, I'm broke lol, big difference. Not a poverty ting.

lol er hold up we're not broke, I'm broke lol, big difference. Not a poverty ting.
fair enuf

that's why i said enough to enjoy myself with, money won't make u happy but there's a difference between putting all ur faith in material goods and not having enuff to eat. Iwas broke growing up, not to the point where i starved but on non school uniform days i never had the decent clothes and sh*t but that meant that i got used to not having that stuff and now i don't long for it.

that's why i said enough to enjoy myself with, money won't make u happy but there's a difference between putting all ur faith in material goods and not having enuff to eat. Iwas broke growing up, not to the point where i starved but on non school uniform days i never had the decent clothes and sh*t but that meant that i got used to not having that stuff and now i don't long for it.
i can relate

i can relate
. . . but that's exactly what made me want them things now . . .