Being broke

Jubez II

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor

frm time there food to move, lines to build, shotters to rob there isnt an excuse to b bruk. If thts nt u theres legit sh*t u can do. Tbh this topic makes me feel sick.brokeness is a contagious disease im nt lookin to catch

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

soldier it out, being broke aint the lick i'm in the same boat right now tbh. You need to just bang out bare CVs and sign up with nuff agencies. McDs ain't as sh*t as people think its flexible with the hours and it gives essential experience (cash handling, stock taking, customer service etc,). If you can handle bein broke then sit easy, if you can't then you can really be discarding jobs.

get a job innit. you will find one, tell them you are full time, don't tell them you want a summer job. a college drop out.I was at IKEA tottenham today some of them are so ghetto, some of them polite. If they can get a job anyone can...

Brother you need to put your hustle shoes onI am not even saying going shot drugs or any stupidness like thatno college this week you should of been banging out the cv's as its half termif you want instant work contact goldrange in bexly heath I wont give you the contact number because if you are serious you will find itthey deal with big events and football matches etc and hire people straight away and you can be working after 1 day (for all u lot who want to duck to napa quick time no peas ur time)Try and save money and Invest money in little things thats what i use to do college times didnt even have ema in them days I would buy nintendo 64 games in bulk sell them on sell copied playstation games, buy and sell mobile phones trust if you are determined you can make your money work for youYour at the age now you need to step up and show your mum you have the calibre to be a man and provide without no foolishness following youGood Luck with your quest

Just do robberies tbh.Go Victoria Park with a couple goons and if anyone resists shank them in the thigh.
Thats my bits and I dont approve of that

Brother you need to put your hustle shoes onI am not even saying going shot drugs or any stupidness like thatno college this week you should of been banging out the cv's as its half termif you want instant work contact goldrange in bexly heath I wont give you the contact number because if you are serious you will find itthey deal with big events and football matches etc and hire people straight away and you can be working after 1 day (for all u lot who want to duck to napa quick time no peas ur time)Try and save money and Invest money in little things thats what i use to do college times didnt even have ema in them days I would buy nintendo 64 games in bulk sell them on sell copied playstation games, buy and sell mobile phones trust if you are determined you can make your money work for youYour at the age now you need to step up and show your mum you have the calibre to be a man and provide without no foolishness following youGood Luck with your quest
mans quest is gunna b a bag of instant fails wid dat advice

there's nothing wrong with being broke if ur happy, i know ppl will quote me and take the piss but honestly, if u got enuff money to live with then what more do u need? Personally i don't wanna waste my life grinding so that i can afford to look good in front of ppl i've never met before - so long as i have enuff to enjoy myself, and set my self up comfortably for reitrement i'm happy.

im so broke right nowi thought f*ck it and bought a 8th, went to buy some cigs and rizla and i didnt even have enough :DPISSEDnow im looking in my room for old wrinkly rizlas and waiting for my mate to come back from job interview, with some golden virgin

there's nothing wrong with being broke if ur happy, i know ppl will quote me and take the piss but honestly, if u got enuff money to live with then what more do u need? Personally i don't wanna waste my life grinding so that i can afford to look good in front of ppl i've never met before - so long as i have enuff to enjoy myself, and set my self up comfortably for reitrement i'm happy.
commendable, but personally...i want a 3 series and a detached house and nice suits

he is gonna fail because i told him not to sell drugsget a job where he can start working by tuesday at leastand for him to invest his money dont you ever get people shotting a load of knock off gear (tom toms, nike air max) and u buy it in bulk and sell it ondont see how he can fail dont tempt him with ur evil lure of pure columbian coca