1 more topic... i dare you.

Uncle Larry

A Bathing Ape is heavy on here.LOL at the way he sends for Titan 24/7Bathing Ape is a d*ckhead really, you chat sh*t and I want to see Titan merk you on here if i am honest!!!
Thanks even though you are broke i take no offence in that opinion freedom of speech shame you are the 1 dat works in Pizza Hut :D
l_7b7304ec8bd942dc6c0ceb21cf37318b.jpg
Why you begging to get my attention? i don't know you and like T.I. said you don't know me so stop acting like a groupie shawty keep it moving wen you see me in da streets you don't know me wen ya see me on VIP2 you don't know me you could be the police yeh they call me Bathing Ape but you don't know me i don't care if ya love me i don't know you

Clash of the Titans nah you not the nicest far from the tighestyou just iight kid so don't hype kid stay in ya lane while i stunt wit the platinum chain you out for the fame same lame needs to respect the game see me in the rave wit Titans sister but don't make me expose Titans Reeboks like his sister a cheap whorei'm putting shots to ya dome Euston we have a problem Titans ended up missing left in a ditch

you suck.end of.you have the sense of humour of a freshie beggin american.which is annoying and not very funny.
Definine freshie and how am i beggin USA i have a typical London accent?
Bleach%20-%20173%20-%20Large%2029.jpgWagaya%20no%20Oinari-sama%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2036.jpgNabari%20no%20Ou%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2030.jpgetc etc
:D :DThe non amused plainface force is strong

Ok no more bullshit topics, Today, 10:52 AMViP2 Apprentice**Group: ViperPosts: 248Member No.: 605Joined: 5-March 08(0%) ------+ I just like to have a laugh sometimes i got a different persona more similar to E15 rather then say Titan i guess lol------------------Just remember what you pm me....

Allow this guy man, he busses up at his own jokes and alsort, while everyone plain faces him.
You live in Chingford? are you dat dude from Blazin Squad? :D
laugh460.jpgDisclaimer: I only done that to make you feel happy and not left out

Allow this guy man, he busses up at his own jokes and alsort, while everyone plain faces him.
You live in Chingford? are you dat dude from Blazin Squad? :D
laugh460.jpgDisclaimer: I only done that to make you feel happy and not left out
2gsiq1c.jpgI wonder if ya get a lotta tips at Pizza Hut cos a few 13 year olds recognized you from TV :D