Highlights and Eviction Show Thread

Numero001

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^Was just about to come in here and say thatIm watching the live feed on ch4 now and its actually disturbing :mellow:Ahhh nt even going to go into details. f*ck it he just said 'maybe ive just read into it too much' wtf. What kind of fassy is he all contemplating the what ifs. All going on about how Rebbeca kissed Mo and how she might aswell kiss Darnell and him Lisa.Christ sake.

LOL YES!!! SICKIF I WAS MO I WOULD RUB IT IN SO BADLYBEX IS GOING NOW
lol @ thinking doing this will get you evicted, it will basically keep you in the house otherwise she wouldnt be doin it
i disagreethem girls will think 'aw how can she do that to luke'and then u got the ppl who think she does this everytime shes up, so shes doing it by purpose..which she is.

lol @ thinking doing this will get you evicted, it will basically keep you in the house otherwise she wouldnt be doin it
i disagreethem girls will think 'aw how can she do that to luke'and then u got the ppl who think she does this everytime shes up, so shes doing it by purpose..which she is.
i see what your sayin but not many girls like luke for the very reason most ppl who watch it hate him, faggot never shuts up. he bitches about his own friends daily and not one person except darnell really ever mentioned it too him. and rebeccas plan hasnt been clocked by that many people, tbh a huge amount of people who watch big brother want to see someone like that on there, some dumb bitch that will just do anything. they dont even have to be playin a game and they tell her to do summin she'll do it. if she goes i'll be so happy, but i would be suprised, she seems to know how to stay with her stupid plans that ppl fall for. her and luke piss me off. luke more than anyone thats ever been on bb, i dont get how a little fag chattin about other people allllllll day long is seen as entertaining and people dont nominate him more. him and rebecca spend all day talking about ppl having gameplans yet no1 ever brings up them having one when they have the biggest gameplan of everyone.

i see what your sayin but not many girls like luke for the very reason most ppl who watch it hate him, faggot never shuts up. he bitches about his own friends daily and not one person except darnell really ever mentioned it too him. and rebeccas plan hasnt been clocked by that many people, tbh a huge amount of people who watch big brother want to see someone like that on there, some dumb bitch that will just do anything. they dont even have to be playin a game and they tell her to do summin she'll do it. if she goes i'll be so happy, but i would be suprised, she seems to know how to stay with her stupid plans that ppl fall for. her and luke piss me off. luke more than anyone thats ever been on bb, i dont get how a little fag chattin about other people allllllll day long is seen as entertaining and people dont nominate him more. him and rebecca spend all day talking about ppl having gameplans yet no1 ever brings up them having one when they have the biggest gameplan of everyone.
yh u know what c/s that whole post, except i would be more suprised if she stayedhttp://www.thisisbigbrother.com/index.phphttp://www.bbspy.co.uk/http://www.insidebigbrother.net/that is the typical online polls, they clearly want her out