The Football Boot Thread

Guest faze

Them boots are BRAVE.But if you dead the other team noone can really say anything. As soon as you misplace a pass though, or the ball rolls under your foot....'GET THOSE f*ck*ng FLASH BASTARDS OFF YOUR FEET YOU c*nt'*crunch*Not as bad as the cunts who buy two pairs of the same boots, different colours, and wear one of each colour to match their kit. :/
:lol: :lol: :lol: The visual...*dies*

nike_10r_o_cara_firmground-300x235.jpgf*ck*ng hell.Did anyone ever cop these? I know they aren't new but I was on the prowl for new boots and felt a pair and tried them on, they are beautiful.Not a joke, they are SO. soft and comfortable and light, the leather on the outside is perfect, similar to that of Addidas World Cup/Copas/Predators, absolutely perfect I'm telling you.Will be copping a couple pairs after work.I seriously recommend these to everyone, forget all those plasticy feeling vapours and the like, these boots are immense.Its like playing barefoot.....with...hobbit feet O_O/Sales Pitch
Strong C/SVery comfortable. Off topic - The heel of my left foot and a bit of my sole f*ck*ng burns/hurts when I play. So f*ck*ng annoying. Gets very sore. FML.EDIT - Logan them boots are the peng.

Guest M12 Part 2
nike_10r_o_cara_firmground-300x235.jpgf*ck*ng hell.Did anyone ever cop these? I know they aren't new but I was on the prowl for new boots and felt a pair and tried them on, they are beautiful.Not a joke, they are SO. soft and comfortable and light, the leather on the outside is perfect, similar to that of Addidas World Cup/Copas/Predators, absolutely perfect I'm telling you.Will be copping a couple pairs after work.I seriously recommend these to everyone, forget all those plasticy feeling vapours and the like, these boots are immense.Its like playing barefoot.....with...hobbit feet O_O/Sales Pitch
Strong C/SVery comfortable. Off topic - The heel of my left foot and a bit of my sole f*ck*ng burns/hurts when I play. So f*ck*ng annoying. Gets very sore. FML.EDIT - Logan them boots are the peng.
ur losing ur arch. u need insoles. google flat feet and pronation

Guest Cipher

Lol course you went sick.I would do that on purpose tbh. I normally match boots with kit.Gonna get another pair of boots today. Prob another pair of preds.Currently using a pair of FG preds, and a pair of SG's Nike's. (which wont be able to be used untill octopber when the ground softens up)So may get another FG pair. Though I spose I don't really need em but meh.About time they released the new ones for the WC.*edit*Also its pissing me off the predator tongues not being red anymore, that was the hallmark of the predators ffs.

Guest Cipher
if its pissing you off now that the tongues aint red wait until you see the new version coming outNO TONGUES!
Lol yea the Predator Trustrike things, a lot of the images/boots have been concepts though.I actually don't mind no tongue - with the custom preds that are out atm you an choose to have the 'performance tongue' like theone I posted a page or so back, they're decent.Think they are nice, old-school looking. Like the first pair of preds. I'll be getting my free pairs so all is well.prednewsideki6.jpgprednewsideki6.jpg61414567.jpg96353750.jpg65872100.jpgTruStrike9dd11.jpg51975965.jpg3659908640_af8a9afe1f_o.jpg*adipure colours*0620091657a.jpg3659908040_1ac39f7708_o.jpg

Guest Cipher

Yea they were the cheaper ones that didn't have the same velcro tongue, also were not made of Kangaroo leather and had the last stripe that didn't join up with the middle part of the stripe. Adidas always releases the cheaper version. +dsc007130kx.jpgAre the best preds.*proud*