The Football Boot Thread

Guest faze

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone direct me to a good site for football trainers, please?I'm looking mainly for indoor football kicks, started playing a lot of indoor football and my current trainers are not the one. Plus I would prefer to buy some kicks online cos I don't have the time to go football trainers shopping.

Anyone direct me to a good site for football trainers, please?I'm looking mainly for indoor football kicks, started playing a lot of indoor football and my current trainers are not the one. Plus I would prefer to buy some kicks online cos I don't have the time to go football trainers shopping.
www.prodirectsoccer.comwww.sportsdirect.comI would recommend going to Lillywhites in Picadilly Circus if you can, its worth it, much safer than e-shopping also.
Need some turfs aswell. Hate wearing them though. Movements nuff restricted compared to AdiPure boots. /Do AdiNovas have the same heel/ankle support ad the 'Pures.
They are slightly more rigid.Whatever you do, do NOT get the adidas tellstar IIinfact if anyone wants a pair of size 11 adidas tellstar II astros, I will send them for free, with no charge for the trainers, been worn once or twiceDunno why but they hurt me horribly.26306940_m.jpgThats them.

^they look nice, not sure about those colours (would go well with our kit though)butf*ck all you man and your new flashy trainersTop shotters Cop the Copperscopas.jpgcopas2.jpgIf you play football regularly, you have to have had a pair of these in your life.Dun know the messy floor.