The Football Boot Thread

Guest faze

Fabregas will be wearing the new CTR360s this weekend, what he has said about the boots." Cesc on the CTR360: "I've been wearing it in training for a few weeks now and feel really confident...i worked with the design team, it's lighter and perfect for the passing style" Cesc is debuting the boot this weekend against Blackburn, we'll soon see!"10726_173348853078_51212153078_3796840_4323878_n.jpgAll via the Nike Football Facebook page.

Yea my boy had them in training yesterday aswell, was well surprised when he pulled them outta the bag. He didn't have any complains, they did look pretty comfortable but I think I'll stay with my copas.

I wouldnt recoomend copas for playign on footsol / salted turfThe astros of the above nikes look very good, good leather & weight, along with protection, I'd go with themIf not, Puma king astros are good (although they seem to have a very heavy heel)Get the adidas Kaiser astros, they are also very good, basically like copas in astro-form

• 3 weeks later...

Copped the Puma Konstrukt II's that I was harping on about a couple pages backv-konstrukt-ii-pair-medial.jpgWill review tomorrow+They need to go back to teh Old Addidas Rapier style, need to cop a pairWill still get the newAdidas though.