Academic Thread

Yoshie

1.Pots and pans2.Telly3.Xbox4.Garms and coats5.Bedsheets6.Toothbrushes and other toiletries7.Perfumes and other fragrances8.Lotions9.Pillow10.Duvet11.Cutlery12.Mugs13.Shampoo14. 4 packets of barilla spaghetti15. 1 tomato bottle of Dolmio16.Some chicken and lean mince beef17.CashMy stero system is broken :(Life will be sh*t need to get a wire that attaches to my telly or suttin

Can't believe I'm moving out in 3-4 weeks. Even though it isn't THAT far from my house, it's still something to put my head around...
Tip:Buy your cooking equipment/bathroom toiletries/laundry sh*t, now.And make a list.
A list of what?/Oi Lahi, when your Fresher's week again?
Starts officially on the 28th
f*ck.Heard your Fresher's was gonna be serious, was gonna touch down..Ours start on the 5th. TBH, best thing about Fresher's is the football trials. Cannot f*ck*ng wait for uni football, gonna be emosh...

I need to sort out my fitness first but yeah I'm looking to play in the team. Quite confident at getting in seen them play before and bare blacks with pace and no brain, but I will be doing gym work and joining in a couple of months time when I feel I'm ready. Need to shed some timber in my stomach as well not happy about that.Might even trail for Brighton and Hove albion

Dynamic in the team is mad still...Last year, players that started out in 06//07 won bare sh*t, but have been air since, so basically, they're on some AC Milan flex, and old guards are playing...Last season, I came with hype, and a few other players, to re-shape the team, but the guy who runs it might go on stupid again...No matter, straight taking over this team this season...

Lol trying to Raul the team. Them civil wars there lolWill do training still but I hate playing competitive football when I know I'm not close to what I should be fitness wise. Start going Wayne Rooney on people straight take mans legs out and shrug my shoulders.My passion>>
Trust, lost 4-1 last week with the Saturday team.Playing for the u23's still. The lack of grit was f*ck*ng disgusting. Going back to the 1st/Reserve team next Wednesday.....

Guest Triple XXX
Sxorpz have you started yet?
/What uni u at don?
yh yh, i'm at roehampton i moved into halls on sunday, my room is f*ck*ng huge it's like a luxury apartment in comparison to other accommodations (dun know the lee house)uni life is sick so far, freshers week has been good, some events good some were sh*t tho, last night we had a tribute indie rock band thing, 'antarctic monkeys' 'maybe winehouse' and other cheesy names, it was pie the amount of chicks here is unreal, apparently the uni is like 80% girls, my phonebook is looking very healthy atmp.s i also advise making a list, didn't realise how much stuff i'd forgotten until i made onep.s.s to all those moving out, prepare to be broke, my money is withering away on all these events and alcohol
ahh one of my boys goes thereFred, second year

Sxorpz have you started yet?
/What uni u at don?
yh yh, i'm at roehampton i moved into halls on sunday, my room is f*ck*ng huge it's like a luxury apartment in comparison to other accommodations (dun know the lee house)uni life is sick so far, freshers week has been good, some events good some were sh*t tho, last night we had a tribute indie rock band thing, 'antarctic monkeys' 'maybe winehouse' and other cheesy names, it was pie the amount of chicks here is unreal, apparently the uni is like 80% girls, my phonebook is looking very healthy atmp.s i also advise making a list, didn't realise how much stuff i'd forgotten until i made onep.s.s to all those moving out, prepare to be broke, my money is withering away on all these events and alcohol
I used to go Roehampton. There were hardly any guys in my classes (probably due to the course I did).

So here I am. I'm at uni unpacked and everything being the antisocial guy iam locked myself in my roomMy roomate is movin in now she is kinda odd but who gives a sh*t, no lappy until loan comes tru so imma have to use my blackberry kmt and the only guy I knew is comin tomorrow today will be booooring
Be social fam. Trust, you never know who you might come across. Not saing you have to spend all your days with them, but at least appear like they can knock on your door to ask you for sh*t. Before I got my laptop, I used to use my hosuemates comp to surf the internet. The guy was going back home for the weekend and said to me if I wanted, he could leave me the keys to his room and use his computer for the weekend. I was in disbelief. Had to decline adn tell him he can't be that kind because certain people will chew him up for that kindness.

My roomate is from kent I dunno whether she is scared of black people or is she is boring but alllllllow her.went campus met some girl named laura and a guy named gabby bunned a fathead with themTomorrow rest of room mates should have moved in stillVodka and skittles are booooooomFreshers is alright but I think the girl that lives with me likes gay people cos I made a derogatry comment about battied and brightonThere is a few ninjas about yet the white people here are surprised to see a blackie

My roomate is from kent I dunno whether she is scared of black people or is she is boring but alllllllow her.went campus met some girl named laura and a guy named gabby bunned a fathead with themTomorrow rest of room mates should have moved in stillVodka and skittles are booooooomFreshers is alright but I think the girl that lives with me likes gay people cos I made a derogatry comment about battied and brightonThere is a few ninjas about yet the white people here are surprised to see a blackie
loool, the way this is on the to-do list for the first day I get thereanywhoo, still ain't finished packing, just electricals and toiletries left, never managed to get that VGA lead for the Xbox so I'll be getting that in Bristol, as well as a power lead and usb for my soundcard, optical lead never showed up on time so I'll be getting my bro to send that over next weekdidn't manage to get any proper food to take because the car broke down and my dad (with his car) was in Portsmouth all day