Academic Thread

Yoshie

Guest Lisa Turtle
I envy you lot going back for freshers!
I don't care about any of thatI'm excited to go back and learn!
Aburo Mi, I hear you. But I still have all the learning to do(and i know my life is going to be swallowed away), without the fun of a freshers week.
LOL, ko si problem!When do you start?Your course is a year long isn't it?

I envy you lot going back for freshers!
I don't care about any of thatI'm excited to go back and learn!
Aburo Mi, I hear you. But I still have all the learning to do(and i know my life is going to be swallowed away), without the fun of a freshers week.
LOL, ko si problem!When do you start?Your course is a year long isn't it?
:lol: Start on Thursday :mellow:, conversion is a year then another year for LPC (Solicitor) or BVC (Barrister) course.

So emotional seeing people moving to different parts of london(today) and us out of town uni appliers f*ckin off to uni in the end of this weekIt is going to be VERY weird not having the people I grew up with in my teenage years not being there everyday we go outOut of the comfort zone and into the fryerWe need to meet up officially for Xmas or suttin

How do you apply for your grant?I've applied for my student loan, all going through OK. But I've had no mention of grants yet.I'm certain I'm eligible. Do Student Finance give it to your automatically? Or do you have to apply seperate?
Yeh i rang them up about this, they said because they're so busy they're still processing all the income assessed applications.So you will get your grant but they haven't processed it yet, but they've only give you the loan so you have something to live off untill it's done
Basically, because it is a new system this year, everything has been chaos!Who is partying hard for Freshers week>?

How do you apply for your grant?I've applied for my student loan, all going through OK. But I've had no mention of grants yet.I'm certain I'm eligible. Do Student Finance give it to your automatically? Or do you have to apply seperate?
Yeh i rang them up about this, they said because they're so busy they're still processing all the income assessed applications.So you will get your grant but they haven't processed it yet, but they've only give you the loan so you have something to live off untill it's done
Basically, because it is a new system this year, everything has been chaos!Who is partying hard for Freshers week>?
Got a lot of madness planned

Anyones loan not gone in that was due to get it today?FFSBeen living in sheff a week now, been partying hard, TOO MUCH ALCOHOL! this week's gonna be f*cked don't know how i'm gonna handle it.Felt a bit low yesterday was my birthday and weren't with anyone I'm close to from back home, or family.Think it's all the weed an liqour making me depressed an sh*t.Met some good people though

lolu old head

my loan went in today...supposedly banned from the union now but i cant see that lasting :lol:another messy one 2night
Haha why?Still don't know my way round, saw the last half of the game some place and it was rammed, place went mad when owen scored.Heading into the town tonight, beach party werent great

Is it possible to take my trainers/clothes and kitchen equipment by myself on the trainor do I need to get a car down there cos my mum is using the car on friday
Save yourself the hassle and get a whip. You can only get so much on the train with you. Also remember you still need to travel to your halls from the station as well. Even if you have to drop your bredrin some dough to take you there, do that instead of train and then cab/bus. What uni you going to?

my loan went in today...supposedly banned from the union now but i cant see that lasting :lol:another messy one 2night
Haha why?Still don't know my way round, saw the last half of the game some place and it was rammed, place went mad when owen scored.Heading into the town tonight, beach party werent great
my boy stole a litre bottle of sambuca from the bar trolly :lol: we drunk it...went west street last night.... girls in sheff >>>>>

my boy stole a litre bottle of sambuca from the bar trolly :lol: we drunk it...went west street last night.... girls in sheff >>>>>
Yh yh me too, went to Cellar 35 or something, played funky house.