This is why internet linking is a no no.

JOHN DOE

Guest David Braund
f*ck, 76 pages too long.Completely missed this one.What's the ratings on this topic? Legendary, forever remembered topic? What are the best pages to read, best headshots etc.
legendary isnt even the wordbestsellerthe film will be out in 2009

Guest Remy Lebeau
f*ck, 76 pages too long.Completely missed this one.What's the ratings on this topic? Legendary, forever remembered topic? What are the best pages to read, best headshots etc.
more twists that a lost...EDIT:my english>>>

They call me billion I like to suck a willion you dont think im forrealionwait a sec and I will show you realionlike to do it in the palace paviolionmandem tell me I got bare skillionbillion billion billion billionI dont kick ball like a brazilionI f*cks only with transillionsTo get everyone in the mood hopefully a collabo with Scorpz and will be pressed on vynil soondan know the myspace and watch out for the remixsafe

I'l be waiting on this one DB. If the number of pages, the quick read of the first page and the by what you're saying then if a trailer and film was put out this sh*t would be Cannes feature film in double oh nine.From the first page it looks like it'll be an epic comedy.RIP to all the heads that must have fallen in this thread. (Bare surprised if no one has fallen in this thread).

Guest David Braund

im farting up some next sh*ttakin my room for Hiroshima n Nagasaki shud crack open a window, smells like 100 ppl jus diedwhat the f*ck r u man goin on about bein edited?the trim ting?