This is why internet linking is a no no.

JOHN DOE

I swear you can send a message to the whole uni brunel group.But the lengths your going to, to sabotage this creature is suspect.
i feel for my boy, and for the other guys that have unfortunately been had by this tingand the fact that it hasnt kept is mouth shut but has been trying to twist the story around and make it as iff my guy is gay , is not on.and surely his friends that are not aware of this lifestyle should be notified

• 5 weeks later...
LMFAO JUS RE-READ SOME PAGES*wipes lone tear from eye*
just read page 1lmaoanything else worth reading?

Guest PennyTraitor

the phone call> > __furthermore ima leave this open for a hot sec cos the yute never told us what happened. if they 'left' it then they are both fags who promote faggotry.

Guest PennyTraitor
i aint sayin nothing more about the situation as it would be very bait as my i.p address is on here note. not saying we did anything to the creature/not saying we didnt
bait u didnt do anything u flagrant homo.

off-topiclets say u r locked up say 5-10yrs. no female visitors. would you let a man give u head?? u can close ur eyes & imagine your wifey or wateva female u want??my friend's man once said (this as when he was on trial for something & was possibly going to prison dont kno for how long tho) that is he had to u kno when sh*t gets hard (lmfao!!!) he would do another man but would not let any guy do him & his reasoning was that a hole is a hole. agree? disagree? [dont cuss me!]

Guest PennyTraitor
off-topiclets say u r locked up say 5-10yrs. no female visitors. would you let a man give u head?? u can close ur eyes & imagine your wifey or wateva female u want??my friend's man once said (this as when he was on trial for something & was possibly going to prison dont kno for how long tho) that is he had to u kno when sh*t gets hard (lmfao!!!) he would do another man but would not let any guy do him & his reasoning was that a hole is a hole. agree? disagree? [dont cuss me!]
thats called being gay.

Guest PennyTraitor

na improvising in pen is cutting a hole in ur mattress and using bare vaseline, or ur hand. wtf.anyway missbee, im back in the ends come on msn. x

(Including Part 1)

Muji's Details Status: SingleHere for: Networking, FriendsOrientation: StraightHometown: Guyana & TrinidadBody type: 5' 7" / AverageEthnicity: OtherReligion: MuslimZodiac Sign: GeminiSmoke / Drink: No / NoChildren: UndecidedEducation: College graduateOccupation: StudentSarah:I'm an exotic mix; with my main roots lying in Trinidad and Guyana.Vital Stats:Age: 19Size: 8/10Height: 5' 7"Weight: 75KgStyle: Classy (wardrobe is always up to date!)Hair: Below shoulder length black wavy hairEyes: Hazel
Now contrary to popular belief, im NOT a chick... so to speak... LOLI'm a TV. No u idiot, not a television! I'm a Transvestite. Yes TRANS-VESTITE. U still na undastand? Go google that sh*t quick and LEARN! PLEAAAAASE dont ask me to explain it - cuz i wont, as i dont have time to... It's difficult as it is, why make it ten times confusing - a simple definition should settle your mind! Call "Sarah" my alter ego. It's my "other half". The sexy bitch in me that comes out on occasion. And believe it or not, i dont dress full-time. YEP. Im one a da man dere - and u wudnt have guessed! LOL basically im still man dem on a day to day basis, but Sarah is this exotic chick that comes out to play on occasions...ALSO… just cuz u find me attractive doesn’t make u gay sweetie. It makes u clever. LOL On the realz thou, so what? Its why I do what I do – to get that sort of reaction. Either WOW or WTF??!!. I like to hear from people, see what they think, whatever your opinion is on what i do or "the gay scene"... i like educating people about this community which just keeps getting BIGGER and further DIVERSE.You would be SHOCKED if you saw how big the GAY BLACK SCENE is getting... if anyone has paid a visit to BOOTYLICIOUS, HEAVEN, GHETTO, CARIBANA... then boi, U KNOW!! If you havent i really think you should... no matter how "straight" you consider yourself to be, male or female, it's an experience you'll never forget i can tell you this much!All i will say is the STRAIGHT MAN HYPE is all a FACADE for da man dem so they dont get HOTTED UP. Classing yourself as Straight is no longer required, the world is becoming a little less strict on sexual preferences. Who's business is it anyway to tell another man what you should do behind closed doors anway...?You see, i never understood this. I got so many brehs constantly coming back to check my page...BUT its like theyre scared to message me? Like i've got sum secret vendetta to "expose" them or "bait them out". OH PLEASE. We are GROWN FOLKS (well some of us are anyway) on dis ting. THIS IS THE NET. You are no longer ON ROAD. Get off your hype and SECKLE MY YUTE!!Being an ignorant is not the one, it really aint...This is your gateway to learn about things you necessarily wouldnt be able to learn about in real life, for whatever reasons. Why do you think im on dis ting? Were not all SEX MAD you know...I’m purely on here for a good vibe ting. I wanna meet new people, just live and get to know whats goin on in. Don’t be shy, if u got sum burnin questions or just wanna chat or like many have done on here hav asked for a straight meet up.. well boi, u wont know unless u ask!As u can tell im a REAAAAAAAAALLY laidback character. Im cool peoples. Us island people cud never be hotheaded. Its not in our blood. Not the way I was raised SO JAM UR HYPE U LICKLE E-BALLERRRRRRR!! U NA FOOL NO ONE BUT URSELF!! KMTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBTW is it me, or are most of these UNDACOVA BROTHAS “mi a badman, uhhnu like mi, dem fi get buss up in dere bloodclart back” brehs comin from SOUTH?! Don't get it twisted, im SW16 all day everyday, but wen it comes down to it, i left that nonsense back in SECONDAY SCHOOL. I'm now at a point in my life where my postcode does not represent who i am.I am MY OWN person. I can think for myself, i can speak my own mind, i can hold an intellectual conversation, i do not have to judge people on their physical appearance, i can talk to people regardless of their age or skin colour, my conversation does not revolve around whether i take it up the ass and whether i suck d*ck... or any of that other nonsense.I DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE, I HAVE NO REASON TO AND I AM IN NOT A POSITION TO. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IGNORANT, SO PLEASE DONT SIT THERE AND FALL TO THE PITS OF IGNORANCE YOURSELF...Its difficult to understand yourself sometimes… I can barely understand my own situation!! You could put me in a catergory of being a "weirdo", "freak", "confused", "batty", "gay", "homosexual", "tranny"... BUT unless YOU know ME for the person that I AM, PLEASE DO NOT jump to your own conclusions. Form an opinion from the time you contact me or i contact you and we actually start speaking!Curiousity is a strange thing. It really does confuse you – but im on here to help unconfuse you… SHOW U THAT TV’S ARE NOT THE STEREOTYPES U SEE!! We're not all hench shoulders, hairy chested, pale make up, stubble showin, adams apple, hairy arms, beefed up men in ladies clothes... i ask you - do you see ANY of that in me...?With that in mind, feel free to holla at me for whatever reason, wud luv to hear from you guys!!xX Sarah Xx
**DIES**THE AMOUNT OF BARS IN THERE IS SICKINING
itethese are the ppl to baitanyone with a PP account, go ontot he pics n message these dudes with these pics n a link tot the topicimma do the rest in am incomments1.jpgcomments2.jpgcomments3.jpgcomments41.jpgcomments42.jpgcomments51.jpgcomments52.jpgcomments53.jpgcomments54.jpg
n pics of dude as a man incase he deletes the myspace or sutinl_bb1a787edee7471f155ea6df8981857e.jpgl_a1a522211ee45f7d5948e35155029741.jpgl_bcce795170e65231e32704f263c8a7b3.jpgl_9015c6423d882ec13450eba4ba517eab.jpg
Rahhhhhhhhh TIDCome like them recaps there"WHat happened last time on Mr Billion gets Bamboozled" or somethinglol legendary threadBigger than Keisha the sket?

No listenIf you involve yourself in any sexual activity with another man you are GAY. The geezer who said that to you Miss Bee is closet bisexual with homo tendencies no two ways about it.And f*ck using any of these sites for linking chicks its PATHETIC. Only chicks you should link online are girls that you been talking through a friend with and you know people they know etc.You cant go meeting random girls off the internet its just way too risky and I'm not even talking bout a tranny situation just in general.I also dont get the hype revolving this topic. Basically mr billion messaged a tranny yeah?

i aint sayin nothing more about the situation as it would be very bait as my i.p address is on here note. not saying we did anything to the creature/not saying we didnt
u f*ck*ng loser. i know one yute that knows him/her whatever. aint nuttin happen ur whole sets wet.