This is why internet linking is a no no.

JOHN DOE

this aint done, no lockage.if it dies it dies....
:Divandrago1.jpg
LMFAOsickest movie quote ever"IF HE DIES HE DIES"
should be made into a tune really*looks at producers*
been looking for a sample to put in a tune. this might just come in handy

Guest PennyTraitor

this needed a new topic cos ppl dnt knw whats goin.dnt let this tranny fool u. Its story dont make sense and it doesnt answer questions.llow sleez 4 nw nt about tarnishin his name 4 no reason.

I'm taking it this is about the "This is why internet linking is a no no." threadI don't, nor will i have, time to read through 70 pagesSomebody sum up please, safe
a veil wearing transvestite sucked sleezy's friend's ding donghis friend didnt know it was a tranbag though, he was fooled by the veil and wig

Guest LOGers

LOL @ me not even giving a f*ck anymore. Sleezy just tell your bredrin to kill the tranny and then himself. Then this can be finished.

WTF has happened in hereI aint come on for like 2 daysI log onSee some topic about someone got head off a transvestiteAnd then I see some pasa between Ashely and some guy who got pics of his familysh*t come like some indian burial groundBare bodiesWa gwan?
Stamina man has put ashley's sister in his avi and his grandads face on some other duded body in his sig so there was a topic about that but i think its been locked now.

Guest LOGers

this is stewpid now. Basically I think sleezys friend should take out the shim and then take his own life, the world's order will be restored then.ps i dont understand why people think sleez is the shim tbh

I'm taking it this is about the "This is why internet linking is a no no." threadI don't, nor will i have, time to read through 70 pagesSomebody sum up please, safe
a veil wearing transvestite sucked sleezy's friend's ding donghis friend didnt know it was a tranbag though, he was fooled by the veil and wig
:D gutted for himAnd summary for the other thread:J Credz & Stamina Man arguing, Stamina Man has pictures of Justin's sister & grandad - Justin says theyll meet and fone him while hes in the area for uni and theyll scuff it out - a day goes by and no fone call - a pic of a 'gun' is posted then insued with a few pages of youtube videos being posted of songs

OK I see.Regarding the whole "Sleezy's friend" tingIm not buying into the idea that he didnt know it was a transvestiteI meanWhat kind of guy gets head off a girl while shes got a veil over her face?Is it even possible to do that?So what man didnt use his hand to push her head down nah?Didnt clock the wig? :DI dont buy it.Furthermore what kind of guy links a chick off the internet when he aint even seen her face?Its clear the guy in question has no moralsWouldnt put it past him to knowingly get head from a transvestite from the information thats been posted on here

Whos mr billion on here?Bare funnyman lurking in the tall grass
mrbillion = 1 of the users on ere thats his alias i aint read last 15 or so pagesbut when I left this topic billion had been hotted 4 spitting bars 2 the shemale onlinethen he'd been spotted in the topic reading the accusationsand instead of clearing his namehe jumped ship swiftly

Whos mr billion on here?Bare funnyman lurking in the tall grass
mrbillion = 1 of the users on ere thats his alias i aint read last 15 or so pagesbut when I left this topic billion had been hotted 4 spitting bars 2 the shemale onlinethen he'd been spotted in the topic reading the accusationsand instead of clearing his namehe jumped ship swiftly
Bruv Go to Page 61 ... man jumped straight back!