That guy round the house

Guest28

this is me all this week. My work is being tight with the overtime so i cnt do sh*t all.
allow tryna fit in u have a jobwe dnt like yr kind round here
Awww you one of them unemployed ones?Its okay.
oh wow did u figure that out by yrself?
I already knew this.Ill provide you with some entertainment.
duck out, this is the unemployed ppls thread!!

Guest David Braund
might go get a few more tattoos stillwanna c what that place in Gants Hill is sayinhavin ur own schedule >>___________
DBG can you help me with a piercing question. Thinking of changing my tragus from a bar to a hoop. Possible??
i have no ideadoubt it though, i tried changing my labret to a hoop n it jus hurt
might go get a few more tattoos stillwanna c what that place in Gants Hill is sayinhavin ur own schedule >>___________
the one near sneakers?
yeabeen in there once, looks ite n fromw hat i can remember their prices are reasonable

lol @ me getting bare excited when i have something to do, like the other day i had to get a prescription from my doctors in forest gate. Proper made a day of it n ting, arrived like 45mins early :lol:
LMAOOOOLIKE ME 2MORROWgonna do the washing upget my haircutput money in the bank just prayin that something comes up after i put money in the bank
LOOLOL you no when i thought i was the only one like thisLOL @ planning a day in advanced to do the washing up, new levels

DBG can you help me with a piercing question. Thinking of changing my tragus from a bar to a hoop. Possible??
i have no ideadoubt it though, i tried changing my labret to a hoop n it jus hurt
the one near sneakers?
yeabeen in there once, looks ite n fromw hat i can remember their prices are reasonable
yeah my dad got one done in there, said he's recommend it

this is me all this week. My work is being tight with the overtime so i cnt do sh*t all.
With that beautiful watch of urs, ur unemployed??

lol @ me getting bare excited when i have something to do, like the other day i had to get a prescription from my doctors in forest gate. Proper made a day of it n ting, arrived like 45mins early :lol:
LMAOOOOLIKE ME 2MORROWgonna do the washing upget my haircutput money in the bank just prayin that something comes up after i put money in the bank
lmfaou man are killin me. this is exactly what im like. do bare sh*t on 1 day and then have nothin to do for another 5 days

Guest David Braund
lmfaou man are killin me. this is exactly what im like. do bare sh*t 1 on day and then have nothin to do for another 5 days
i was tryin so hard not to co-sign to this sh*ti take it to new levels doemans gotta plan when i gotta take a sh*t before or after i check my emails n sh*t then plan wen to get a drink n take my medication then take a nap or go somewherenew lowsnew lows

them xmas presents there, might shot it still!wanna buy it Jo? i can call you Jo right?

lmfaou man are killin me. this is exactly what im like. do bare sh*t 1 on day and then have nothin to do for another 5 days
i was tryin so hard not to co-sign to this sh*ti take it to new levels doemans gotta plan when i gotta take a sh*t before or after i check my emails n sh*t then plan wen to get a drink n take my medication then take a nap or go somewherenew lowsnew lows
im creasinglol @ me staying up bare late so i can sleep and miss as much of the next day as possibleyou no when you start doing unnessacary sh*t, like the other day i done the washing then went to visit my nan WTF!?!?! :/

them xmas presents there, might shot it still!wanna buy it Jo? i can call you Jo right?
Yea Jo's fine.No moneys. My work is f*ckin my sh*t up. No overtime = No money = Early brokeness every month.

Yea Jo's fine.No moneys. My work is f*ckin my sh*t up. No overtime = No money = Early brokeness every month.
pissed, im sure we could work out something else to take the place of similar monetary value ;)

Guest David Braund

i got ONE thing to do 2moroat 11:50thats all ive been workin 2wards for the past 2 daysnot even major, jus gotta see someonef*ck knows what im gonna fit in the rest of the 22 hours or however long ill have left

im creasinglol @ me staying up bare late so i can sleep and miss as much of the next day as possibleyou no when you start doing unnessacary sh*t, like the other day i done the washing then went to visit my nan WTF!?!?! :/
LMMMAAOOOOOOi know when u went to ur nans u was like "how did i end up her?" thats i would be saying

pissed, im sure we could work out something else to take the place of similar monetary value ;)
Tis okay. We'll leave it at this. :)