Bargain Basement

VonBoyage

lool no way im spending 3 bills just to shoot downcome like a playstation 2 upgradedmight be a ting were im just gna leave this in my sisters room till its ''potential is fulfilled''everything about it is deadout from the menu to every single thing i click on f*ck*ng installingim gna play about with it some more before i say anymore coz i am judging it too fastif i spent my OWN money on this i would be so so so disappointedLittle Big Planet is too sick though
exactly how i felt

QUICK QUESTION SOMEONE ANSWER ASAPIM ABOUTS TO GET A PS3 DOES IT MATTER WHAT THE HARDDRIVE SIZE IS REALLY?AND CAN YOU INSERT A BIGGER HARDDRIVE LIKE 360? IF NOT THATS A f*ck*ng PAR
doesn't matter if you get a 40 or a 80gb you can switch the harddrive to a 320gb if you want. takes 10mins and doesn't void the warranty.
link me to some ps3 harddrives please
320gbhttp://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3516598/West...le/Product.htmlThink thats a decent price. Just look for 2.5" hard drives. The ones that fit in lappys fit in the ps3.I wouldn't risk going above 320gb yet though (cos larger ones don't always work)
Do the 500gb ones exist? PlayTV consumes alot of data I can't cba with deleting sh*t no more.Edit: They do! £92 though. I actually really need 500gb still. I think i might delay a few purchases.

Freeview + some other random channels that are free-to-air.The only problem with PlayTV are really, it uses a crappy series link, it doesn't recognise channels as they are it just figures it out through time, like a 6:00 pm rotatiion of simpsons.And you can't watch channels that require a CAM like Setanta, but the first problem has been adresses and the CAM thing can be fixed by an emulator. PlayTV updates look llike every 2-4 month thing.

Novelty has worn off. Only cos the demand of FIFA will give you no time on this, so only get it if you dont mind adding it to the collection cos theres me, fatz, skemar & GT who have this. Have you still got saints row 2 lol?
Nah got it from lovefilm. Sent it back after a week or so.Your char was legendary still.

Here's a bargain....Every DS Game on 4 DVD's for £70How does that sound...PM Me for more infoYeah it is me Blackadaberry..for those who know....Lata!
lmfaoa £7 rapidshare account or a £7 mmegaupload accountand warez-bb and i have all the ds game
Everybody don't know that or cant be arsed....This has been a nice earner for me....also LOL at rapidshare....it stinks of poo

Here's a bargain....Every DS Game on 4 DVD's for £70How does that sound...PM Me for more infoYeah it is me Blackadaberry..for those who know....Lata!
lmfaoa £7 rapidshare account or a £7 mmegaupload accountand warez-bb and i have all the ds game
Lol.*Looks at DS game collection*Lol at spending money on DS games. Tsk Tsk Tsk.